𝟻 - 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

Queen Jenlis entered the throne room with a wicked smile, each step of her ice heels making a *tap tap tap* sound.

"Your highness" Her personal servant bowed before her.

Jenlis smiled smugly, passing by her and sitting on her throne.

"It's confirmed. The boys of destiny are now with Huijun and my little nephew" She smirked. "But that's no problem, I made sure one of them is my puppet" She said, glancing at the icy image that appeared in front of her and her servant.

A boy stirred as he fluttered his eyes open, the sunlight facing before him.

🎄❄️

HeuningKai groaned as he stirred awake, sitting up slowly to see he was still where he passed out, only that the others have now surrounded him.

"HeuningKai! Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked worryingly.

HeuningKai held his head as he slowly sat up. "Wha.........What happened?"

"You passed out Kai" Taegguk said. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know why that would happen to you. I'm so sorry—"

"It's okay Taegguk" HeuningKai reassured, before feeling a heavy weight on his back. "Why does my back feel so heavy all the sudden?"

"Because......." Taehyun pursed his lips. "You have...............wooden wings......?" It came out more like a question.

HeuningKai widen his eyes glancing at the icy hut that showed his reflection.

"What the fudge?!"

He stood up, realizing that he has control of it as the wings raised a bit higher.

"Will these make me fly??" He muttered, trying it out as he slowly flapped his wings as it created a small gust of wind before his feet had lifted off the ground.

Taegguk open his mouth in shock and amazement. "Y-You can f-fly!!"

HeuningKai smiled widely at the new feeling, before a breezy wind passed by which was too much for force for him.

He struggled as he lose his focus and ended up getting stuck in one of the frost branches.

"Kai!" Taehyun yelps as his hands started to glow orange and a blast of hot flame hit the frost branch making it melt and let HeuningKai go.

HeuningKai stood up as he dusted off his pants and his wooly sweater that has a turtleneck.

(I forgot to mention at the 2nd chapter that they all woke up with warm clothes, thick beanies, and warm pants. Only HeuningKai and Beomgyu are wearing gloves and HeuningKai is the only one who has a turtleneck, the others' sweaters only reached 'till their necks)

"You have fire!!" Taegguk beamed again.

"That's amazing Taehyun" Huijun finally spoke. "You can beat Jenlis with fire. She hates fire"

"She despises fire" Taegguk corrected.

"But, can we do it? This is a lot of pressure to take in" Yeonjun said.

"Once you know how to control your powers, you will be able to defeat Jenlis and restore Frostia in its original form again" Huijun said, a small smile painting on his lips.

"Now! We must train you! Taegguk???"

Taegguk gasped in delight. "I thought you never asked!"

They didn't noticed HeuningKai glancing at the sky blue lines that decorated his arm, from his wrist to his shoulder.

"Is this is why I got a negative reaction??" He muttered.