𝟷 - 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚋𝚎

HeuningKai entered their dorm in the nightly hours of 6:07 pm.

"Yah! HeuningKai!" He heard Yeonjun's yell from the kitchen.

HeuningKai chuckled, running up to the bedroom just before Yeonjun could turn around from his cooking.

He placed his bag on the desk, as he pulled out a knick knack.

"How beautiful...." HeuningKai muttered, shaking the snowglobe.

He watched as the fake snow fell inside the glass.

"Hey, Kai, thank goodness you came home. You know how Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung were so worr-......Is that a snowglobe??" Taehyun asked, entering the room.

"Oh, Taehyun! I found this snowglobe in a knick knack store on my way back here. And it's cheap! Isn't it wonderful??" HeuningKai showed the snowglobe, the miniature ice castle and trees covered in glitter.

"Wow......this looks amazing Kai, are you sure this was cheap??" Taehyun took the snowglobe and looked at it closer.

"Just a few Korean won, don't worry Tae" HeuningKai laughed, leaving the bedroom to take a shower.

Taehyun watched HeuningKai's figure disappear, shrugging afterwards and focusing back on the snowglobe.

"This is so out of the ordinary" He muttered, sliding his finger around the glass, a gold little template suddenly caught his attention.

Frosty Wonderland
A world of ice and magic
Some say it's tragic
Enter the world where
you could never pout
Finish the mission before time runs out

Taehyun chuckled. "Nice rhyming, now I'm starting to wonder who's piece of art this belongs to" He said, placing it on middle rack of the shelf.

🎄❄

"They are arriving"

"When?"

The young female looked at the frosty clock. "12 hours, Your Majesty"

The queen nodded. "That bastard of a wizard has the guts to challenge me, with these............young boys? I shall rule this land and no one can and will stop me" She said, slamming her magic staff as ice lines decorated the blue floors.