𝟹 - 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜

"Huh...?" He crouched down and dusted off the snow, to reveal a leather book. "What's this doing here?" He muttered, the book looked exactly the one from their Blue Hour MV.

"Hey guys, look what I found" He said, walking over to the group.

Yeonjun had now calmed down leader as he approached Taehyun, noticing the book in his hand. "Is that..."

"Yeah, I found it covered in snow" He said, as the oldest took it from his hands.

Yeonjun opened the pages of the book and read them, furrowing his eyes in confusion.

"It's like a kid's story book. But, more mature like" He said, gathering the other members as they sat in a circle, Yeonjun putting the book in the middle as they began to read.

Once upon a time, lived a frosty dimension named Frostia, ruled by kind king who would do anything for his people and his kingdom. The queen, was also one of the most kindest people in the land, and also one of the most beautiful.

And with the help of their good friend, Huijun, the wizard, they manage to rule Frostia in good terms with the spirits of the snow.

But, the King's older sister, planned to rule over the land alone. But the King being the male child of the family, was crowned as the ruler.

She was jealous, she was mad. So she planned on taking over the land. By killing the king.

She became evil, the desire to rule over Frostia became stronger and stronger.

She bursts through the palace doors, with an army of her ice guards.

The king, the queen and the wizard tried to defend the throne. It was also a hard time since the queen just gave birth to their son.

"You shall never take the throne!!" The king shouted.

Her sister laughed evilly. "I am the oldest. I should be the one to rule Frostia!" She shouted. And in one swift move, a knife pierced through the King's heart, blood seeping out from his chest as he collapsed to the ground.

The queen and the wizard gasped.

The queen was furious, mad for killing the love of his life.

"Huijun, please......save my son. Protect him" The queen begged, handing over the small bundle.

"But, your Majesty, I canno—"

"Please Huijun" She begged with glossy eyes.

The wizard hesitated at first, before we nodding and taking the sleeping baby.

"Take care, your Majesty. We shall see each other once this will be all over" Huijun said.

The queen nodded, kissing the crown of the prince, and placing her precious blue sapphire necklace inside him.

"I love you" She whispered before telling the wizard to go.

The wizard disappeared with his smoke, leaving the queen and the King's sister.

"Hide the prince from me yeah? You really think I'm that stupid?" The King's evil sister laughed.

The queen glared. "By the name of Frostia and the spirits of snow, you will never take over the land"

"But I can"

❄️

Huijun only heard the big explosive before they teleported far away from the castle they once lived.

"Tae-gguk.....his name is Tae Gguk" He remembered the queen's words upon giving birth to the prince.

"Don't worry, your highness. I shall not break my promise to your parents" Huijun said looking at the small baby who slept in peace.

"Wait, shouldn't there be a The End or something??" HeuningKai asked in confusion.

"Because it is not the end...." A voice said from behind them.

The 5 jumped startled by the sudden presence.

Approaching them was a male who was hidden under a long black coat, a long wooden stick in his hand.

"Uhmm, sir, what do you mean?" Soobin asked, standing up.

The figure chuckled weakly, before he pulled off his hood to reveal man in his 20's. (27 or something)

HeuningKai gaped his mouth open. 'He looks like Wen Junhui sunbae-nim of Seventeen'

"Hello, I am Huijun" The male bowed. "Wizard of Frostia"

The 5 widen their eyes.

"Y-You........you're t-t-that wizard i-in t-the story!!" Beomgyu stammered pointing at Huijun.

The wizard chuckled. "I guess you have found the book I have made a 50 years ago"

"Yeah, the— WAIT, FIFTY YEARS?!" Taehyun shrieked. "HOW ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AS YOUNG AS YOU LOOK IN THIS BOOK?!" He yelled, raising the book.

Huijun chuckled again. "I have stayed young for the sake of my strength and powers. And I couldn't possibly take care of a young boy with an aching back now do I??"

"Wait, T-Taegguk.....the prince......is alive?" Yeonjun asked.

Huijun nodded. "I think you have already understood what happened in here?"

"The King's evil sister" A now calm Taehyun stated.

"Jenlis"

"Pardon?" The 5 asked in confusion.

"Kim Jenlis, that's her name"

'Wow, combine Blackpink's Jennie and Lisa sunbae-nims name to JenLisa and take the A. I wonder how more weird this could be' Heuning said in his thoughts.

"Jenlis........she killed his brother, the King, right??" Soobin asked for confirmation.

Huijun nodded.

"What about the former Queen? It wasn't said what happened to her after"

Huijun pursed his lips, a look of hesitation decorating his face, before sighing. "She.......um..."

"Died?" Beomgyu asked, earning a smack on the head from Yeonjun.

"No" The wizard corrected. "She was... trapped inside Jenlis' crystal that is placed on top of her magic staff, that's why she is powerful"