𝟸 - 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠?

Soobin stirred in his sleep, the sunlight blinding his vision, sending him back to reality.

Only, when Soobin was conscious enough, he had realized how cold it had gotten.

"H-Hyung....the AC is back on high cool again" He groaned, rolling around.

But instead of his face hitting the soft comforts of the pillows, he woke up when icy snow covered his face.

"What the hell?!" He cussed, sitting up, looking at his surroundings to realize he is NOT in his comfort zone, but in an unknown SNOWY place?!

Soobin stood up, confusion clearly written upon his face, searching around if his members are here too.

"TXT! ROLE CALL!" Soobin yelled, this was one thing they agreed on when they can't find each other.

When he heard nothing, he started to panic. "TXT?! ROLE CALL?!"

"C-CHOI Y-YEONJUN!!" He heard a voice shout behind him.

Soobin gasped running to where the voice was, until he saw a dead tree, and Yeonjun sitting on one of the lowest branches, waving his arms frantically.

"Hyung! Oh thank goodness, I thought I lost you!" Soobin said.

Yeonjun gave a small smile, before climbing down the tree.

"I had to climb the tree just to make sure you're really real" He chuckled.

"Where are the others? Have you seen them?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun shook his head.

The leader sighed. "Where could they b—"

"HELLO!? ANYONE?!" They heard another voice, not too far away from them.

"Wait, I know that voice....." Yeonjun muttered.

The two gasp in unison. "BEOMGYU!"

"GYU?!?! IT'S US! YEONJUN AND SOOBIN!!"

"HYUNGS?!?!" And then he came into view, Choi Beomgyu.

"Gyu!" The two called out, hugging the member.

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu nodded. "I'm fine. But, where are we?"

"That is one question we do not have an answer to, Gyu" Soobin shook his head.

"Could Taehyun and HeuningKai be here too??" Beomgyu asked.

"Maybe. I mean the three of us are here" Yeonjun said.

Just as he said that, they heard two familiar voices.

"HYUNGS?! ARE YOU THERE??"

"YEONJUN HYUNG! IS THAT YOU?!?!"

"That's sounds like them" Yeonjun muttered.

"But it sounds like they're in different directions, we should split up" Soobin said.

"But what if we get lost?" Yeonjun asked.

There's was silence for a moment before Beomgyu widen his eyes.
"I think this might help" He said, pulling out two pieces of sky blue yarn that seems to be glowing underneath the raining snowflakes. "I found this is my pocket when I woke up"

"Good, Beomgyu you stay here by the tree okay? Yeonjun and I will get Taehyun and Kai" Soobin said.

Beomgyu nodded as the two oldest picked up the end of the yarn and ran towards the direction they heard the two members.

"HEUNINGKAI! MAKE A SOUND!!" Soobin yelled, as the snowflakes falling decreased.

"Here Hyung!!!"

Soobin ran forward. He ran further until he saw the Maknae.