Future Vision

Breakfast wasn't at its usual for Bruno Madrigal, ever since the start of today, two teens has been nagging him and following him. And he knew exactly what it was they wanted and Bruno wasn't even sure if he wanted to see into their future. Scared that his bad luck could go off at them.

He tried his best to hide away from them and manage to out run them whenever they chase after him. But no matter what, Camil and [Y/n] always seem to find him in every convenient spot of the Madrigal Household.

The man knew that they believed in him, but what if it showed something they didn't like. Like them breaking up or something, or one of them dying. He didn't even know what kind of future they wanted, Bruno just knew what kind of future he didn't want for the kids.

And then, lunch came. The whole family was seated outside in the backyard. Where their table and chair were placed in a nice view. [Y/n], again, was invited. Like most of the time. She just ate lunch there whenever she wanted or can. That is if lunch was kaldereta, she'd be at home for the rest of lunch.

Before anyone could take a seat beside Bruno, the two was quick to occupied the two seats on both his left and right side. His nephew was first to speak up to him, "Tío Bruno!" He said with a smile.

"Camilo, not too loud. Mr. Bruno, please." [Y/n] piped at Camilo, who did as told. As well as looked back at the older man, asking if he can foresee their future for them without even wording it out for him. He already understood what they wanted the moment they walked in eagerly hand in hand, with the rest of the family to help fix the table.

Bruno sighed at them, deflating in his seat. The chase was getting tiring for him, but he knew he'll end up making a vision for the couple. Just not this early in the evening. He was still nervous of what they'll end up seeing.

"You two should give it a rest, you've been at it with your Tío Bruno." Pepa spoke from across the table. She's been watching the three give chase around the house, she even grounded them for a few minutes till lunch came. The woman was also worried, but who knows, maybe its gonna be a good thing. Maybe she'll end up getting grandchildren. She was curious to what their vision would be.

Maybe it'll predict what the whole family's future will look like.

"No Pepa, it's good. You two, after evening. Antonio's room." Bruno hasn't been comfortable with using his room ever since he came back on the family portrait. Only ever making visions in Antonio's room with his and his older sister's permission.

Well, last time he made a vision was if [Y/n] dad ever come over to help cook for dinner. And maybe cook adobo so the rest of the family could taste the delicious delicacy of the Philippines. Second best for [Y/n]'s taste, she loves kaldereta more.

[F/n] did come over and cooked for the family, everyone was amazed at the savory taste of the Philippines' adobo that they even asked if he could come over more often to cook dinner. As a full on extended family. Even the Guzmans would be invited. He didn't decline the offer and was content that people liked his cooking.

And that was just a harmless vision made out of curiosity by [Y/n] and Mirabel. Bruno was also in it, whatever was food was food, he just wanted a taste.

"Actually, Tío, we could use my room. Its more spacious." Camilo suggested to his uncle, happy that he finally agreed on seeing the two's future. Did get a little guil6for nagging the skittish man, but curiosity can't feed itself. Camilo and [Y/n] was close to giving up on asking if Bruno could tell them snippe6of their future, if Bruno declined and ran away again, they'd just stop it.

Or maybe continue to ask him on another day.

Camilo's room was even bigger than his baby brother's, he couldn't even make it even even bigger. Or as small as a normal closet. What ever he liked or felt like. The room can shapeshift into whatever a person in the room wanted. They all could change it at will.