6

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

                                                     ↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

"CAMILO your girlfriend's here" Isabela sang with a laugh. A confused Ximena stood at the door with basket of piononos. When a flustered Camilo ran down the stairs in a hurry, Isabela smiled, she had finally executed her revenge. "Don't do that" he muttered angrily as she just laughed at him in return. He flipped off her graceful figure as she walked out the door and in the direction of the Pérez household. Turning to the girl in front of him now he smiled.

"Hola bonita chica." He said with a smirk, Ximena just rolled her eyes, allowing him to take the basket from her. He grabbed her hand, placing a gentle kiss on it, flustering her a bit before she quickly shook it off. "Madrigal." She said brushing past him as she walked into the house. A clutched his heart, "We can't keep playing this will they won't they mi vida." He opened the basket to take a pionono but Ximena quickly smacked his hand away. "These are for Isabela. Elisa said I should take them to her. They're supposed to be her favorite, to help comfort her after yesterday's disaster." Ximena explained walking into the kitchen and placing the basket down,  Camilo closely watched the way her hips would sway.

"Well she didn't look all that upset it I'm being honest." He muttered, "Where's Mirabel?" "She's.... somewhere. I don't know I don't pay much attention to her." Ximena nodded, "You busy today Madrigal?" "No why?" "You and I are going out." Camilo's cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink.

"Go out like dating or like going out on a date which I guess is the same. Not that I don't want to to go out with you I would love to go out with you I'd love to do anything with you really-" "I meant we're going out to town. We can go shopping." Ximena said with a happy expression.

Shopping was the last thing Camilo wanted to do on his only day without chores this week, but hanging out with Ximena was definitely the first. "Of course Princesa." He grabbed her waist and pulled her out door.

His hand remained on her waist as Ximena excitedly looked around the shops, stars in her eyes at the flower pot stand. She immediately made a beeline for the stand Camilo trying to catch up.

She looked over joyed and the arrangement of painted pots, she clapped her hands excitedly. "Which pot do you like Camilo?" He smiled, this was the first time she had called him by her name. "I think this one's quite pretty." The pot was aqua blue, painted to look like an aquarium. She nodded, "I'll take that one" she told the vender, but when they told her the price her smile disappeared. "Camilo" she whispered, "Yea?" "I forgot my wallet at home." "Oh no." Ximena took a deep breath.

"Is it possible you could like put this one hold until I can get my wallet?" The vender shook their head and Ximena groaned, "Let's go Camilo." Ximena began to walk away. The line behind them had begun to pile behind them, people wanting lots for flowers and decor alike. Camilo frowned at the distraught look on her face. He dug his hand in his pocket pulling out the rest of the money he saved up for personal use, he had never been good on saving enough but it was just enough for the pot. He handed the vender the money taking the pot off the stand quickly before running after Ximena. 

"Princesa wait" Ximena turned around looking at the pot in Camilo's hands. "I know you're a Madrigal and all but you can't b steal a whole pot-" "I didn't steal it princesa, I bought it for you." 

Ximena looked at him shocked, "you didn't have to do that." "I wanted to." He handed off the pot to her as she smiled. "I'll never understand why you're so nice to me. Even with how bad I treat you at times." "I'd do anything for you Ximena." 

She placed the pot on the ground before standing on her tip toes placing a kiss on Camilo's cheek. "Thank you Camilo."

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

I would like us all the keep in mind, yes I messed the timeline of the movie up, no I do not care this is for Camilo simps not any other reason.

Gave you some Camena fluff so there you go. 

THANK THE COMMENTER WHO REMINDED ME THAT I HAVE AN ISABELA x ELISA FIC IN MY DRAFTS. COMING DECEMBER 13 I UPDATE IT WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE. CHECK MY OC BOOK FOR UPDATES ON THAT SOON

I have midterms so my update schedule is irregular.

Thank you for 18k reads love y'all, especially the people who are doing a musical rendition of the whole encanto sound track in my comments. My notifications however do not like you as much.

Unedited as always, thank you for all your support.