9

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: light language, semi angst

"HOW LONG do you think we'll have to do this for?" 

Ximena sat in the floor of Camilo's bedroom, trying to ignore the slight pain she was experiencing as Rio pulled at her braids, the flowers braided in began to drop their petals. Rosa was on the floor next to her crawling about. Camilo had been sitting in the bed, staring blankly at the wall. He didn't know what to make of it.

Mr. Pérez, Alon he found his name to be, wouldn't send Adonis home. He wasn't sure if it's because Adonis didn't want to leave or they couldn't let him leave just yet but either way, it wasn't fun.

Maybe Ximena wasn't his actual girlfriend, but if Adonis believed she did have a boyfriend then it was disrespectful, the amount of flowers he sent and all the gifts. The flirting was probably the worst.  

Not because Ximena liked it, it takes too much to sway her, but because of her lack of response it  just looked sad.

"How long is Mr. Cheekbones staying?" "Cheekbones? Really Camilo?" "What? The man's cheekbones are sharp as fuck, I could cut myself on them." Ximena let out a small laugh. 

"But I guess we'll just make it last as long as we need to. Once Adonis leaves, we break up." "Then what? My father finds me another suitor?" "... so I didn't think this through-"

He was cut off by rumbling, cracks began to appear in his room walls, he hurriedly hopped off his bed scooping Rio and Rosa off the floor. 

"We have to get downstairs." she nodded, opening the door and making her way to the stairs. Everyone was out of there rooms watching and Mirabel and Alma argued, standing in a flurry of bold colored flowers. Ximena was shocked to see her older sister there, clung to Isabela who's perfect purple dress was now covered in an assortment of bright colors. Isabela placed a kiss on the top of her head. The house began to crack as Mirabel continued to yell.

"He loves this family. I love this family. We all love this family. You're the one that doesn't care."

The house began to crack more, startling the twins in Camilo's arms. "You're the one breaking our home." "Don't you ever-" "the miracle is dying because of you."

A round of soft gasps rang out around the house, the house began to crack even more. "No, no, no!" Pepa cried as the cracks began to make their way towards the miracle. The candle began to fall and Ximena began to panic. "Dumbass is going to go for the miracle" she muttered, she pulled three flowers out of her hair placing one in the both of the twins hair and then Camilo's. Giving them all a quick kiss on the cheek she hurried them to move down the stairs and began to try and stop Mirabel for rushing towards the miracle. 

"Mirabel stop! You're going to get hurt!" 

"Casita get me up there!" "Mirabel stop!"

Everyone began to rush out of the house, the animals living in Antonio's room burst out. "Ximena please, leave her come down!" Camilo begged standing at the doorway of the house before being pulled out by his father.

"Mirabel! Ximena!" Julieta attempted to reach them but Casita pulled her back. "We have to get out."

Mirabel finally reached the candle at the same time Ximena teacher her. She grabbed it as Bruno's tower began to fall on them. Ximena grabbed Mirabel's waist and rolled both of them down the ramp Casita had made.

Rubble began to fall on them Ximena attempted to crawl away, taking Mirabel with her before Casita blocked her way with furniture pieces. Her hand was scraped by the piece of wood put in her way. 

Ximena panted, clutching her heart. Mirabel focused on the dying candle in her hand, "Mirabel are you alright." She didn't respond, offering her a soft nod. Casita moved the furniture away so they both could stand up. Voices outside the house began to call for the two of them, but Mirabel headed the other way.

She needed time alone, Ximena could tell.

"Miraabelll! Ximena?" 

Ximena rushed outside the house, making a beeline for her sister's open arms, hot tears running down her face. "Ximena Valentina-Víctoria Pérez if you ever so much as do something that fucking stupid again I will cut your hair at the root." Ximena chuckled, feeling her sister place soft kisses atop her head.

Isabela approached them, Rosa in her hand, she didn't seem too happy about it. "I don't do children Lisa, get her away from me." Elisa laughed letting go of her sister and taking Rosa out of Isabela's arms.

Camilo rushed up to her spinning her to face him. "You were just going to leave me like that what the fuck Ximena." He had tears streaming down his face, "I saved your cousin-" Camilo cut her off wrapping her in his arms. "Just please."

"Don't do that again." 

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

All of you. Came out of nowhere what the heck. Thank you for the support and 100+ followers! Some of y'all need to watch what you say. Camilo is 15. Stop sexualizing him. And I don't like how everyone assumed I would make my oc pregnant. She's 15. You're being icky. I'm 15. It's all so icky. 

question of the day: who's your genshin main?

alternative question: who's you celebrity crush?

Unedited as always, see you next time.