11

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language 

                                           ↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language 

"SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?" 

"Ximena you just spent 10 minutes explaining to us how you were going to marry Mirabel and run away to France instead of standing up to your father. Which by the way is an awful plan."

Ximena groaned face planting onto Isabela's bed, opposite from where Isabela was, Elisa in her lap. "I told you, we tried that. And he almost disowned us." "So you're next best option is to marry my baby sister?" "Exactly." "What would marrying her even do?" "I don't know but she's cute." Isabela rolled her eyes, a frown on her face as she watched Alvaro pace up and down the rows of flower sculptures she had made, lost in thought.

"Wait a minute are some of these sculptures Elisa?" Ximena's head shot up, Isabela tried to stop her from rushing off the bed, a flustered expression on her face.

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE." ALVARO!" "SORRY."

Alvaro walked back over to the bed, Elisa still hadn't stirred at all in Isabela's lap, just leaning her head back to rest of her shoulder.

"I counted. Out of the 24, 12 are Elisa." "Okay if you're done embarrassing me Ximena we have to come up with an actual way to figure this all out." 

Ximena finally walked back over to the bed, sitting down next to her brother. "We can't. There's nothing we can do really." 

The room fell in silence until a slap rang through the room, disrupting it. The three of them jumped looking at Elisa who had used great force and slapped her forehead. Alvaro shot his sister a concerned look before she broke down in laughter. Confused expressions painted their faces.

"We don't have to do anything. How could I have been so stupid. Alvaro, Isabela and I are both legal adults. We just move out and do whatever the fuck we want. You're the only one who has to worry Ximena. We will be just fine." 

Alvaro and Isabela's mouths fell open in shock as Elisa continued to laugh, "And I know it's typical for your family to live all together but that was never a thing in our family so it wouldn't so strange for me." 

Elisa shifted out of Isabela's lap, placing herself on her knees and taking Isabela's hand in hers.

"I've been saving up money since I was 13, i could get us a nice house in the village. Alvaro, I'm sure you have enough money to pay for your ticket out of here and back to your partner but Isa, would you like to move in with me? I promise you can visit your family, we can travel, do anything you want. As long as you're with me."

Isabela's breathe hitched, it was hard not to, especially the way her piercing brown eyes stared up at her, sparkling brightly as they waited for an answer.

She wanted to be there for her family, but it was like Santi said, when was the last time she had done something for herself? That would make her happy? This would make her the happiest women alive.

"As long as I'm with you."  Elisa smiled pecking Isabela lightly on the lips before looking up at her smiling older brother. "Well, looks like we're getting out of here guys." 

But they seemed to have forgotten one little thing, or person. Not that they noticed she was gone. She had walked out of the room unnoticed, allowing them all the revel in their new found freedom.

She walked around the hall to Camilo's door, giving it a knock. No one responded, she knocked again. Rustling sounds were what's inside the room as well as the soft response of 'coming'.

She awkwardly bounced on the balls of her feet as she waited, finally being met with Camilo.

"Hell- Ximena? What are you doing here? Are you okay princesa?" Ximena looked up at him before wrapping her arms around his waist, her tears staining his poncho. 

This was strange to him. Ximena was good at a lot of things, emotional vulnerability was not one of them. He placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"Come inside, lie down, and I'll get you a cup of tea."

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

Making Ximena suffer a bit. But it's okay because that means the story is progressing. Ever wanted to be Uzui's fourth wife? Me too, I'm working on a book.

THANK YOU FOR 100K READS. MWAH 💋

question of the day:  iced coffee or iced tea?

alternative question: what's a name you really want/like?

Edited for once, probably not very well. See you in the next chapter.