...UA...

~~~~~~~~~

School was arriving soon, and I couldn't wait. Being the number one hero wasn't my main goal, but at least just being something was good enough for me.

I wanted to prove people wrong. My parents especially. People uses to say I wasn't cut out for a hero, and I was weak.

My quirk was poison ivy. It wasn't all that interesting. Basically I was able to poison someone with one touch. Lucky me it was only when I activated it.

I hated my quirk honastly, when I used to get bullied. The only reason I actually started tolerating it was because I can actually heal people as well. The thing was it really drained me when I heal people, mainly because I only recently discovered this and haven't practiced it much.

~~~~~~~~~

It was the first day at my new school, and I was filled with excitement. I didn't show it of course, but I swear I was.

Class 1-A was my class, and I was there early. There I met this guy named Kirishima. Lemme tell you, he's a pretty cool guy.

As I was analyzing my new class mates, watching everyone walk inside the classroom thats when I saw her.

Momo Yaoyorozu.

I couldn tell, I had a bit of irritation in my eyes. I looked away from the door, and shoved my hands in my pockets while looking down.

I haven't seen her in forever.. I sighed and side eyed her, just to sneak a peek.

She looks different from the last time I saw her.

She looked at me from the other side of the classroom. Making eye contact for a quick second. She knew it was me.

Y/N: Tch.

I looked away and went to my desk with my hands still shoved in my pockets.

Kirishima: Hey dude whats up?

Y/N: Nothing. Im fine.

Kirishima: Well alright. If you say so..

It was the first day of school, as if I was gonna start any problems right off the bat.

The teacher came in minutes after the bell, and told us to settle down.

*Time Skip bc I'm lazy*

Class ended and the teacher was..fast asleep.

He..certainly had a long day.

We got our stuff ready to go and the bell rang. Dismissing us. I started packing up my books and homework and got up from my chair. Everyone was leaving and I was barely getting up. That's embarrassing.

I headed for the door until a hand appeared on my shoulder. Halting me.

???: ..Y/N? I didn't know you would be here...

I side eyed the person. Of course it was Yaoyorozu. Staying quiet I only looked at her.

Yaoyorozu: I see you never gave up your dreams. That's good Y/N.

Something in me told me to just hold back my feelings. I always have, but when she's around..

Y/N: It's L/N to you.

*Totally didn't just make a HxH reference*

I looked away, walking away from her.

Man..I feel like an idiot.

*Don't worry..trust the process*