Day 6 in the forest

Two very tired boys were lying next to each other, stuck together in the small single bed. A morning shower was urgently needed after their passionate love-making the previous night.

Wooyoung had already been laying awake for about 10 minutes and was transfixed by the sight of his still sleeping boyfriend. His illuminated visuals were breathtakingly beautiful, Wooyoung thought. Laying side by side, he watched San while the older slept peacefully and soundly.

He couldn't resist the temptation and gently traced all the dominant features of the other's face with his index finger for a few times. starting at his eyes, his finger gently slid over his eyelashes, then over his perfect nose, down to the beautifully shaped lips that Wooyoung loved to kiss. When the two were just best friends, Wooyoung had actually never really noticed how incredibly handsome San was. Every time San moved or twitched, Wooyoung quickly closed his eyes, hoping San didn't notice what he was doing, only to resume his actions afterwards.

Out of nowhere, San opened his eyes and stared into Wooyoung's maroon eyes.

"Baby, what are you doing?" San tried to suppress his amusement. He knew what Wooyoung had done, he was awake after all but he loved to see the younger's cute attempt to explain himself.

"When did you wake up?" A slight blush appeared on Wooyoung's cheeks.

"Quite a while now!" San smiled at him and put his hand on Wooyoung's cheek to caress it.

"Do you want to take a shower together?" San played with Wooyoung's disheveled hair and received a quick nod from his boyfriend.

The couple in love spent a few minutes together in bed and then jumped into the shower where they shared a few more intimate moments. No matter how many times they kissed, there was never really an end. They would love to do it all day long. Soon, they were interrupted by their loud stomach grumbling. They hurried up and went to have breakfast.

In the cafeteria, they sat alone at the large table. Their six friends all seemed to be still asleep. Wooyoung looked at San for quite some time until he finally spoke.

"Do you feel like going for a bike ride with me? I heard there was a nice bike trail that leads to a beautiful lake with a view of the mountains." Wooyoung finally asked, making San smile. He knew that the older liked the mountains, probably because his name had the same meaning.

For San himself, mountains are a comfortable scenery. He always felt at ease when going to the mountains. For some people, he is a comforting hill and for others, he is an enormous mountain that they can't dare to challenge and that's what Wooyoung loved. San's personality was something Wooyoung was able to get along to from the beginning. He may be very energetic at times, but in the next moment he is the calmest and most caring person Wooyoung has ever known.

It was clear to Wooyoung that San would agree and would want to go with him.

"Let me check on the weather, maybe we can include something I'd also would love to do with you." San quickly looked at his phone and nodded when the weather forcast seemed good.

Just as San was about to reach across the table to hold Wooyoung's hand, Yunho came running over and sat down next to San, who stopped his action very quickly and looked at Wooyoung's sad face. Both of them felt pain in their chest. It became more and more normal for both of them to show their affection to each other, the more difficult it was to keep it a secret from everyone else.

"Hey, there. Where were you yesterday? Didn't you want to come over to our place before San comes back from his 'date'? You said you were going to freshen up but then you didn't come." Wooyoung swallowed hard and looked San in the eye. He had to come up with a lie, he couldn't tell Yunho that San had come back early and that they had made love to each other.