The Attack

After the sextape went around college, many had sided with and defended them.

Mina got away with it, unfortunately, as no evidence could be traced back to her. She was still not done with them and showed no mercy as they soon should feel her pure rage and jealousy.

Nevertheless, three whole weeks passed and the memories of the sex video of Wooyoung and San wandered further and further into the back of the heads of all their classmates. Mina had not been seen since then and that made San and Wooyoung become inattentive.

The eight friends went out to eat together at a restaurant to celebrate the couple. After the last three weeks were used to finally bring some normality into the lives of the now newly outed couple and to get used to the new situation, everything felt really good. Wooyoung and San were a bit shy at first but after a while dared to exchange pleasantries in front of each other.

"Wooyoung? May I ask you something?" Yeosang spoke after their main dish was served.

"Sure, shoot it!" Yeosang did not know if Wooyoung would give him an answer, as he knows how much Wooyoung had suffered because of this particular situation, but he was very interested and it would keep bugging him if he wouldn't ask.

"Okay, uhmm... Did your parents work something out with the principal? You know... Because of the video and the things that happened afterwards?" Yeosang tried to be as discreet as possible so as not to stress Wooyoung unnecessarily.

"No, unfortunately not. My parents didn't find anything.... They were told that the director couldn't do anything because no evidence could be traced back to her and no one had seen anything. He argued that my situation had improved now and he would want to leave it at that." You could tell Wooyoung was uncomfortable. Therefore, Yeosang left it at that, nodded disappointedly and devoted himself to his food.

No one at the table could really understood why Wooyoung had to suffer so much. No one deserved something like that and certainly not Wooyoung.

However, the friends were quickly torn out of their thoughts and kept staring after San supposedly whispered to Wooyoung.

"Here honey, you like eating meat, right?. I ordered it especially for you. Keep thinking positively." San mumbled and put a few pieces of his meat onto Wooyoung's plate, who smiled at him. They also fed each other and were constantly touching each other. They were like in their own world. The others watched speechlessly, their food seemingly getting colder with each passig second they were looking at the flirtatious couple and found it fantastically great how the two harmonize and take care of each other. They think they are totally cute together.

"And you kept that to yourselves the whole time? How did you manage to keep it to yourselves? Such a great relationship, of course, but only half as great as ours." Mingi flirted with Yunho, who immediately flirted back.

"I agree with Mingi, it was a bit strange at first to see you like this, but since we all kind of suspected that you were a couple, we got used to it faster than we thought. We are really happy!" Jongho spoke and smiled at the two. The others nodded and agreed with him.

"You two won't be separated that easily! Cheers to Wooyoung and San!" Yunhon raised his glass to toast the couple.

"You don't know how grateful we are to you. We certainly wouldn't have gotten through it without you guys. You are very good friends." Wooyoung was close to tears. The last few weeks had really taken a toll on his nerves and without the presence of his and San's friends he might have broken.

"Enough of the tearful talk. We want to spend a nice evening together and celebrate the couple. Here's to a beautiful and long future together!" Seonghwa raised his glass a second time and the others followed.