28- You In Me [M]

Bruh, go to church.

Been a month or two since I read the -unholy-
Here is this coffee glazed result..

JISOO

She fell against my chest and shut her eyes tightly. She's so beautiful..

I cupped her cheek and brought my face closer and kissed her gently, despite her small resistance. I know she wants this just as much as I did.

She kissed back sweetly, eventually relaxing against my body and I cupped the back of her head as she pulled away. She looked into my eyes nervously and I smiled at her, reaching for her black clothing.

"Hey, I..."

"Shh" I whispered, brushing my lips against hers. She snaked her hands to my neck and drew me closer where I captured her lips again in a slow kiss and she adjusted herself on my lap as she uttered a sexy moan. She opened her mouth, letting me in and I devoured her mouth and explored it with my tongue.

While she was distracted, I unzipped her jacket and tugged it off of her.

"Jisoo"

"Shh. There's nothing stopping us now, except you" I cupped her cheek and she blushed.

I caressed it and she leaned into my touch.

"I want to tend to your wounds first," She said and I nodded then pulled off her shirt. "Dont look at me like that, I wanna bathe too" She said and I grinned.

Before she got all her clothes off completely, I pushed the tweezers into her hands and pointed at the spot the bullet was in, in my shoulder.

"Can you help me take it out?" I asked.

She shut her eyes tightly first before she gave me gave me a nod.

She stood beside me then as carefully as she could, she took out the bullet and I groaned a little.

"Sorry.." She pushed my hair back and discarded the tweezers so we could bathe.

...

ROSÉ

I helped her out of the bathroom after making sure she was thoroughly cleaned and wrapped up.

Her head injury was very serious. How the heck is she still alive?

"I'm starting to think you want me dead" She spoke as I helped her sit on the bed.

"And I'm starting to think you're a wizard" I pushed her hair back again and she smirked.

"Do you want to check this place out with me?" She held my hands.

"At... 10:32pm?" I giggled and she smiled.

"I want to tell you something" She continued smiling and stood up, tucking something into her pocket. I was a but curious but I let her be.

"Okay" I slung her arm around me and we left the room together.

I wonder what she wants to say...

I bit my bottom lip in wonder. Soon, we were out of the house, quietly. She grabbed a beach towel on the way and I wondered why. But knowing Jisoo, it's for something important.

She guided me and we ended up at the big lake near the house.

This place is ethereal; the moonlight and the stars were reflecting down upon the lake and there were fireflies swirling around in the air..