7- Cocoa With A Killer

JISOO

"Purple--"

"Shut up!" I yelled, before she could complete her sentence and hurried out of the room, feeling embarrassed.

This girl is a pain in the ass! How dare she pants me?!

Does she know who I am?!

"Jisoo yah" She tried to open the door to the room I was in but I got up and slammed it in her face.

"What? Weren't you taught how to knock as a child?" I spat from behind the door.

"Pull your crazy pants up. I just came to check on you"

"Don't say pants!"

"Are you okay?" She asked curiously.

"Go to your room"

"Why? Ever since I got here it's 'go to your room', 'go to your room'. Can't you say anything else?" She muttered.

"Go"

"Fine"

TIMESKIP
ROSÉ

Jisoo came out of her room, when I was cooking.

"Who asked you to cook?" She asked, like a mere child.

"Aren't you hungry?" Was the only thing I said and she sighed before walking up to me.

"What are you going to do?" I raised a brow.

"Help you. I was taught to always help a woman out"

"Oh, a killer has manners" I said in awe and she stopped for a while before continuing.

"You can't always expect things to be stereotypical, Chaeyoung" She said and I looked at her.

"So you're not all that bad?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I never had anyone to tell me whether I was bad, or good" She said in a normal tone and I stopped stirring the pasta.

"You're an orphan too?" I asked her.

"I.. grew up alone. My parents used to be business tycoons, but they were assassinated, right in front of me" She opened up and I turned to face her.

"I don't know who did it to them, but I'm still.." She sniffled. "I'm still fighting.. to know who did. And the day I do, I won't let them get away.. I'll have my revenge.." She wiped her face, with her trembling hands.

I suddenly hugged her and she quickly hugged me back.

"I'm sorry about your parents" I told her, finding my own voice cracking as I laid my head on her chest.

"I'm.. s-sorry about yours too" She blurted and I nodded against her chest.

Neither one of us said anything in that moment. We were just in each other's arms, trying to provide a comfort for the other. And it sorta worked. Because I felt calm.

But what about Jisoo?

"Pasta, pasta's still on fire" She slowly pulled away and I wiped my face.

A/N: This has nothing to do with Rosé Pasta, yet :)

"Oh, sorry" I said and got back to work.

"I'll cut the carrots" She said and brought them out then washed them.

She started cutting them but I could see that her old wounds were opened up.

So she took this job for a reason...