15- Attack On Assassin

DarkShadows_11, this is for you :) I hope you like it.

ROSÉ

She was about to walk but I placed my hand flat on her chest. I heard what Jennie told her.

Why would Jennie say that? I actually feel safe around Jisoo. Safer than I ever have in years.

"You're done showering?"

I pulled her in for a hug, disregarding her question.

It didn't take long for her to hug back. She's starting to get a hang of this affection thing.

"I'm sorry about what Jennie told you.. she's just worried about me and I don't think she means it" I pulled away and held her face in my hands.

"I didn't mind. She's seems like she's on her red days though" She joked, although her demeanor was cold as usual, I knew she was trying to joke.

"Don't say that about her. She's actually nice when you get to know her" I caressed her sideburns with my thumbs.

"Yeah right" She rolled her eyes and I smiled softly.

"Thank you" I said and she looked down at me.

"For what?"

"For being such a good person" I stroked her cheek and she held my hand.

"I'm not good.. I'm b--"

"Shh. Your opinion doesn't matter on that" I pecked her lips to shut her up and she looked away from me.

"He always tells me that"

"The person you met?" I asked and she nodded. "Don't worry. I'm with you now. I'll be a bulb to erase the darkness" I said confidently.

"A short bulb" She smirked.

"I'm trying to help you and you--"

"What will you do?" She pulled me closer to herself and I raised a brow.

"Get on a stool"

"Or bend over a t-- ouch!" She winced when I pinched her arm.

I pushed her back, making her hands leave my waist and I chuckled.

"Bend over, sikya" I cursed her and she looked up at me.

I found myself running from her until she pinned me to the wall.

I moved my head forward but she simply ducked.

"Are you trying to headbutt me again?" She raised a questioning brow and I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious, smartass?"

She just shrugged.

28th September 2021
THE NEXT MORNING
LISA

I put a tracker in Jennie's car. That's how I was able to follow her to her father's office.

"Hi short lady" I shimmied to her.

The look on her face was unimpressed.

"G--" I covered her mouth with my hand before she could call her bodyguards.

"I came all the way to see you. Why do you want me to go?" I tilted my head at her. She glared dangerously and I wiggled my brows.

I got the shock of my life when she bit me.

"Ahh!" I retracted my hand and she removed a hand sanitizer from her bag.

"Thank you" I snatched it.