safiya.

A/N from the title of this chapter i think you would assume saf is going to die, this chapter isnt even about safiya its mosty about cai but safiya does have a pretty major part in this chapter that youll see soon ;)

Cai's POV.

if leo doesn't stop mumbling in his sleep about pigeons, I swear im breaking this alliance and killing him in his sleep. 

i was put onto watch because leo is not a good fighter and safiya took watch last night. I have to admit safiya looks beautiful when shes sleeping, i mean im not in love with her or anything. i don't think so anyways. and i cant just go falling in love with a girl who i am allys with because if i do ill have to kill her in the end.  plus if i was like safiyas mentors i would be probably beat to death by my homophobic parents with the thìa gỗ. 

"SHUT UP LEO" I yell at Leo for the last time in the night for him to shut up about pigeons. 

Ironically he shuts up. 

In the morning I scrounge the area for animals to kill. Hoping to find a bird or something. My luck doesn't work out this time though. I find some nuts and testing one on my tounge to check if it's poisonous or not. 

Since I'm not dead yet I'm guessing their safe. I throw the nuts along the tree line them in the mean time, it's not safe to have a fire so the force field will do. I tap a tree from the spile Leo found in the cornucopia. A thin stream of fresh water pours in the the bowls of woven grass and I Place the bowls in the hut. I take out the spile from the tree and put it back into my pocket. 

"Morning safiya" I say smiling at her sleepy eyed self. "Morning" she says sitting up rubbing her eyes. A small tint of blush appears on my face and I gulp down some water to hide it. 

"Where did you find these nuts?" Safiya asks picking one up. "Oh I found them near the beach on a bush" I say putting one in my mouth. "Their called water caltrup" safiya says chewing one. "Funny enough their my faviourte" she says smiling brightly.

Shit.

I think I'm developing a crush for safiya.

————-

A/N

Sorry such a short chapter that took sooooo long. 

I'm doing a contest by the way if anybody wants to be a tribute in the book with like a background story and everything here's how to enter: (I'll be drawing 1 person out of a hat so it's fair-) 

(Rules: you must follow me and voted on one chapter of any of my books,) 

Please write: 

Your name: 

Your pronouns: 

District: 

And write "tribute" in the comment section and you'll be automatically entered :) 

Forms———————————————————————————————————————> 

Bye for now >:) 

Don't forget to comment and vote! 

-Theo <3