interviews.

this is a time skip to da interveiws because im lazy.

katniss's pov. 

it was the day of the interveiws with ceaser flickermen and i knew both of them were dreading this. even though they looked adorble with their 50s style outfits that cinna and portia fought to let them wear i knew they were still upset about this.

 even though they looked adorble with their 50s style outfits that cinna and portia fought to let them wear i knew they were still upset about this

they now were both standing in line waiting to be interviewed

they now were both standing in line waiting to be interviewed. this is the time where i really get a good look at the tributes, 

the disrict one tributes dont look 12 at all their monstrous and large. the girl looks about my age and the boy looks 15, the resst of the tributes look normal, theirs one girl who catches my attetion from what ive heard her name is Cai, she has light skin with wavy black hair and piercing red eyes. the thing is though she has a beautiful smile. 

^this is what cai looks like

shes from district 7 and her mentor  looks like jhoanna mason, jhoanna mason is a vicous tribute who won her games by portraying herself as an innocent weakling but later on revealed she had a talent for killing, i wouldnt be suprised if cai will use the same technique. when cai gets called onto stage she stays quiet for the most part, i find out her last name is Phan

when its safiyas turn to be onto the stage she trips over her dress butimeadtly stands up clearly embarssed. "So, safiya how are you today on this fine evening?" ceaser asks taking safiyas hand. "Im well, what about yourself?" she asks smiling at the purple haired man. "What good manners you have and i am well!" he says letting go of her hand. "So safiya you scored a 7 on you're training score do you mind telling us what weapons you are good at?" ceaser asks looking at the audience. "Im very good at sword throwing" she says giving a light smile. ceaser nods. "Safiya how is being mentored by the famous star crossed lovers?"ceaser asks.

god i really wanna punch ceaser in the face right now i hate that nickname.

"Its been good, katniss mentors me, and peeta mentors my fellow tribute rae. katniss and peeta are very nice and understanding even when it comes to rae." she says, i smile to myself thinking about someone has just called me nice.

"well im afraid your time is up but we will see you in the arena tommrow now give it up too Safiya!"

safiya walks towards me and gives me a hug. she then stands beside me and watches rae on the screen. "Why hello their rae" ceaser says sticking out his hand, rae rolls his eyes and they just sit their in silence for a while. "Well i guess he doesnt talk" ceaser yell-whispers to the audience. "well maybe i just dont talk to fucking you, you musty little twighlight sparkle" ceaser sits their shocked. "i mean comon you interveiw the tributes every fucking year just so they ca fight to the death and you act like you care about these people but news flash you fuking dont." 

he says this right before rae pulls out a fork and stabs ceaser in the eyes.

-----------

A/N i have no comments on this chapter excpet for 

I HATE RAE RARARARRARARARARRARARARRRRARARRARARARARRARARRARARARARA 

i mean i dont really like ceaser etheir so i mean i dont blame rae for yk stabbing ceaser also dont ask me where tf he got a fork from he just stuffed it in his pocket lol

orignally in the ending he was gonna shoot ceaser in the head but i dont wanna kill off a charcter right before the games cause we dont want another lucy gray zoo sittaution happening again (SORRY i had to-) anyways my lovleys

dontforget to comment and voe!

-theo