the arena and the death

TW SWEARING

Raes POV. 

they drag me of the stage and take my fork. 

im screaming hitting trying to break free from the capitol attendants grasp. it doesn't work though. "shut up kid" a man with dark grey hair says. a woman with blonde hair looks at me like I am a lunatic. I scratch her arm which ends up making her bleed. "my god kid, just stop fighting it" she says slapping my head. I screech and start flailing as the attendants put me down on a capitol hospital bed. I see katniss and peeta watching through the door that's left ajar. the nurse who name I read is nurse Jackson he pins me down as another nurse force feeds me a liquid. 

shit

its sleep syrup.

sleep syrup is an invention that the capitol made, my mother used to take me to a doctor in the seam who treated me when i caught the measles and that doctor gave me sleep syrup. it tastes amazing and very effective but it knocks you out for days. Everyone in district 12 knows the taste of this medicine because it is used by everyone here.  

this is when I black out.

Katniss POV. 

great this kid who already is annoying now has just injured Ceaser, right before the games too!. don't even get me started on how mad Effie is right now. Ceaser is now being treated at the same hospital Rae is staying at and it looks like Mr flickerman isn't doing that well, I mean I think because it was the first time I saw his hair move. the doctors here are saying ceaser's doing fine, but hes really not; I went to see him and he is barley breathing. they got him on a ventilator but hes barley even hanging on. 

I walk into the room where ceaser is on his ventilator.  "hey" I say to him even though I know he cannot speak back to me. i hear some beeping noises from afar but im not quite sure what it means but i know its important because a herd of doctors come through doing something my mother does when a child dies. they do some compression's on his chest. 

now i know why their doing this.

ceaser is dying, or well maybe even dead at this point.

they let their heads fall down as they sigh and take a step back. some doctors even let a small tear roll down their pea green cheeks. I sigh and walk out the room. I walk to raes room, he looks dead to the wrold, im guessing they knocked him out with sleep syurp. i walk away not wanting to see any of them. but effie comes and starts ranting about how this set back is going to ruin our schedule. "Effie no one cares!" I say yelling at her. she stares at me with disbelief.

"Oh grow up effiie!" I say, I immediately regret these words though.

"excuse me?" she says tilting her head to the side. I mumble something that I don't even know what is was saying."katniss i am 20 where as you are only 17! shouldn't you be the one to grow up?" she says throwing her clip board to the ground. it breaks due to the impact of the crash and Effie screeches, almost bursting my ear that the capitol re-constructed once again. 

I run away trying not to get scolded at so I run to the living quarters and lock me and Peetas bedroom door.

I soon fall asleep dreading tomorrow. 

Peetas POV.

I awake from my bed and put on m outfit that i have for the first day of the games.

      ^this is the outfit

im guessing katniss is already awake since she is not in bed, so i go off to the dining hall and find her their. Rae and Safiya are eating as well trying to eat up before getting sent into the arena. haymitch and effie are no where to be seen and for portia and cinna they are gone as well, problbly trying to deal with ceasers death yesterday evening. i sit down beside katniss but she runs off imeadtly to the bathroom, i hear her puking. "gross" Rae says anilating his pancake. "well, gross to you too for picking at you're food and killing poor ceaser flickerman" i say looking disgusted at him.

god I really hate when people pick at their food.

after breakfast is finshed me and katniss walk Rae and safiya to the hovercraft that will take them to the arena. 

"Dont forget, if you step off the medal plate befoe the horn blows, youll get blown to bits quite littearly." katniss says patting safiya and raes shoulders. 

"Bye" i say to them as cinna and portia take them inside the hover craft.

Safiyas POV.

my prep team guides me some place and lays me down on a table. octavia, flavious and venia talk their usual chatter and how their so excited for these games. gosh i do not get the residents of the capitol. 

they take me too cinna who holds my hand tightly as he shows me the arenas outfit.

i slip inside of it and see a flotation device at  my waist. "why is their a floaty at my waist?" i ask suspicously. "i dont know and even if i did know saf i couldnt tell you he games are kept a secreat." he says putting his finger to his lips. i nod my head as the announcer announces that we must step into our plates. I step inside waiing for the plate to rise, it does and i look up and see its bright and very sunny, wait wasnt it cloudy hs morning? i think to myself wondering how this makes sense. but it doesnt. im so lost in my thought i dont see the water beneath my feet. i look around me and fina;y notice my surrondings. A jungle? i say outloud trying to figure out this arena. its water streching out for miles but behind me is a jungle problbly filled with hungry beasts waiting to eat me. forget about the carrers the jungle is the real danger. but then I think

shit

I cant swim.

--------

A/N: sorry that this chapter took so long my lovleys my notes with all my ideas didnt save i just realised and half of my story was deleted! gosh i had to rewrite half of it and add a lot of edits so i am very sorry about that but i hope you liked this chapter my lovleys! 

dont forget to comment and vote!

-Theo