Epilogue(⌐■-■)

5 years have been passed after that day.Now Yuuji and his friends were already graduated from their highschool year.Some of them already get part-time jobs,some continue to study again in university or college and some more just still waiting for their fate.

Yuuji was still a student and continue to study again at a normal college.At the same time he decided to get part-time job to be independent and focus on his life.

But still,in his heart,he still waiting for someone that he hopes can come back.

Alarm sound

"Urgh"

Yuuji wake up from his sleep and get ready to attend his class at 9am.He took his shower,get dressed with his own yellow hoodie with black pants then grabbed his back before going out.

Along his journey to the college,Yuuji just wore his headphone and listening some music..About 15 minutes he arrived and go to his class.

In class,of course he greeted his friends.

"Ohayo(*´ω`*)"Yuuji put his bag beside him and took out the materials he needs.

"Ohayo Yuj(・ω・)つ⊂(・ω・) ", replied Nobara while high five with Yuuji

"Yo"Megumi just read his notes as always but still reply Yuuji.

"Did you know that there is new cake flavour at the cafe that we used to go?" Asked Nobara

"No,but if you wanna go there ,we can accompany you,right Fushiguro?",said Yuuji

"Nah,today I can't because I have a date today"

Suddenly Yuuji and Nobara stand up while making shouting at Megumi.

"YOU HAVE A DATEEEEEE?!!!!!"

All the students in the class looked at their group.

"Ahaha,sorry2" said Yuuji to them.

"I mean work,I have a part time job actually.Just wanna tease you ,sheesh why so shock? ⊙.☉"

"Okay fine,sokay. At least Yuuji  will come with me right?"

"Yeah of course"

Then their lecturer came and start the class.

At 3pm,their classes end.Yuuji and Nobara started going to the cafe.

They came in into the cafe and Yuuji asked Nobara to find seats for them while Yuuji will order for them.

There are a lot of people who line up at the counter.Gladly Yuuji the 5th person.After ordered,he brought the 2 cold drinks and some pieces of cakes to the table that Nobara reserved for them.

"YEAY! Thankyouuuuu",Nobara smiled happily and hugged Yuuji.

"No worries",Yuuji then placed those foods and drinks on the table and serve them.He took his seat.

Nobara took the pictures of the food and posted it online

"Btw Yuuji,how are you?" Asked Nobara suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yuuji back confused

"I mean...um.... promised me you won't get mad"

"Yeah,promised" Yuuji drank up his drink.

"Is there anyone you interested? Maybe someone you looking for.If not I ca-"

"It's fine,I'm okay,good as always.....I guess" Yuuji just ate the cake to hide his feelings

"Oh okay..."Nobara stopped asking Yuuji because she afraid it might hurt his feelings so she talked about other things

Skip