Part 19 (last letter)

New day and new morning,Yuuji wake up early as he should be like always and that day he just dreamy on his bed thinking about his dream because he had bad dreams these days.

'Why I always dream about that?'

In his dream,he always saw someone infront of him but that person never say anything except Yuuji's name only then disappeared after something hit,kill or even infected to him until he gone.

Yuuji always having a bad feelings nowadays that he couldn't even focus everytime.

Back to the story,

Yuuji get up and go to shower and get dressed to get ready for school.He then grabbed his backpack and the sandwich on the table for breakfast.After that he left.

He walked 15 minutes like always to his school and went to his classroom.As always Nobara greeted him

"Morning Yuujiiiii"

"Oh yeah,morning", Yuuji replied back with no energy like always

"Why do you look so gloomy? Sick?" Asked Nobara .

"Nah,I'm okay"

"Hmmm .....you liar😭" Nobara cried

"no no no,I'm really okay,maybe just feel stressed with the test last week ahahaha" Yuuji laughed to make the situation not feel bad.

"....are you really okay?If you have something to tell me,please do" Nobara patted her hands on Yuuji's shoulders.

"Yeah I will" smiled Yuuji.

"Kids,my class after this, please go in",then Nanami appeared from nowhere.

"Alright sensei, let's go Yuuji" Nobara pulled Yuuji's hand until they enter the class .Then the first period start

Recess♪(┌・。・)┌

Not like always,Yuuji suddenly told his friends that he wanted to be alone and he ate his food at the rooftop.His friends didn't mind since they know Yuuji feel like lonely because there's no news about his FL.

At the rooftop,Yuuji just eat his food and just remembered the time he always get the letters,being teased or even had suprised by his FL.He really miss the time.

He then stand up,drank his milk while looking at the view of buildings, trees and even houses outside his school.He then noticed some couples have meals together at a park near the field.

"I wished I can eat together with you" mumble Yuuji.

"You want to eat together with who?"

Suddenly someone approach him from the back.

Yuuji rushly turned around his head to see the person

"Gojo-sensei?!"

"Yes me why?",Gojo walked towards Yuuji and stand beside him.

"Just suprised you came here, it's not you if you come to the rooftop since you always said the wind here is so cold" said Yuuji while still looking at those couples.

"I'm coming here because I need to see you.I heard that you always be alone and not even focus in the class", explained Gojo.

"Because I miss someone"

"Miss who?"

"My FL" ,Yuuji looked up at the sky while smile.

"If you miss him,then you love him" asked Gojo while looking at Yuuji.

"Maybe, because I really want to see him.He always suprised me with something and never give up to make me to know about him .But 2 weeks after my birthday,the letters or even the messages I got became less than usual.After that,I don't get any of them about 4 or 5 weeks like that...hah..." ,Yuuji then sat on the floor while thinking about that.

Gojo stared him then patted his shoulder to calmed him then gave something.

"Letter? From who?" Asked Yuuji suprised.

"Him" replied Gojo

"And why do you have it?"asked Yuuji confused.

"I met him yesterday,and if you want to go back early today then go after you read it.I will wait at the gate to get you",said Gojo then left from Yuuji's sight.

Yuuji then looked the envelope of the letters.

Last letter for my bright Sun

Yuuji opened the envelope and started to read it

---------

Hi my lovely crush⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾,

How are you today?

Sorry if you didn't get my attention these days because I'm busy.hahaha.I think I'm not gonna hide it anymore.Actually Yuuji,I don't want to say this because I'm scared that if I confessed and date with you before,you might get hurt after this summer, that's why I hide myself from you and watch you from far.But I think I'm ready.

Yuuji,
Actually I have a heart problem and yes a weak heart actually.I had it since the day I was born .Up until the first year of highschool,the doctor told me that I will not live longer as I should be because it gets weaker. That's why I can't sent you messages and even letters because of operation or even some sick sessions.At that time I always feel angry, stressed and fainted after that in school because I know there's no chance or even hope for me to live again in this world until I met you when I'm second year.

The time I met you when you lost and you were not scared to ask me at the corridor to lead you to the school hall.Then, you thanked me with your beautiful and light smiled suddenly gave me hope to do something in my life. That's the first time I feel like I really want  to achieve my goal before the day I will be gone.

After we met,i cant get you out from my mind because i always think about you and whenever I saw you,I feel like I really want to hug you like I will be exploded hahahaha.Then, I tried asking the whole people of the first year that you talked except your bestfriends because I'm afraid they will told you or avoid you from me.

I still didn't know how to talk to you so I have make plans for months.Gladly at the end I tried to have a connection with you through the messages and letters.Thanks to Gojo because he has been helping me to know more about you.

Yuuji,if you wanna know me now,I think for this time yes I will tell you who I am.Im your senpai that you bumped the other day.Senpai that you called kind,not like what others think or even handsome maybe haha.

Yuuji,this is for now. I really can't meet you ,okay? I think this is last letter I can sent to you.

I love you my dearest lovely sun♡

From,

Ryomen Sukuna
Your Future Lover

---------