SPECIAL PART 2(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Yuuji's pov

Today's my birthday and the first person that wished me was that person.Arghhh!!!! Who is he? I really need to know him.

How can I know if he really is my senpai? At least he can try to talk to me. Hah....

After I took a shower, I wear my school uniform and go to school like always.

Inside the school building, there are many people who look me weirdly.Some of them cheered me,some wished me for my birthday and some glared at me.

Okay, that's scary , I thought.

I nearly walked to my classroom and suddenly Nobara went out rushly.

"Yuuji, you need to see this! Omg, this is sooooooooo fucking insane!"

"What happened?"

Nobara grabbed my hand lead me to the classroom.

When I enter,I don't know how to react. I'm so surprised,really surprised. So I just stand straight with my mouth open.

Can't believe he is serious!

There were balloons everywhere at the ceiling. Sunflower being decorated at the window and even at the board. Also, A BIG WISH THAT BEING WROTE ON THE BLACKBOARD!

"Megumi was the first person who came and he just froze at the door until all of us come too"

"Also we found a note and some foods with drinks", added Megumi and gave me the note.

I took the notes and read it.

Hye kouhais,

You know what today it is,right?
I need your help to arrange the tables so that all of you can have party with Yuuji.
No worries about the teachers,I already asked their permission so that you guys can have party for the first and second period.
I also give you guys some food, drinks and even cakes.

Hope you guys can make this party the best ever Yuuji had,okay? Don't forget to make memories with him.

Regards,
Yuuji's FL senpai

He was not joking...he really planned all of this.

Damn it

Suddenly I feel touched after read it.I really need to thank him for all of this.

"He really serious huh?Who do you think might be your FL? Is it Choso-senpai, Todo-senpai or Okkotsu-senpai? Their are the only one that I know who are known you well",Megumi asked me.

"Eh,why you listed all the guys,the girls?" Nobara confused.

"The senpai that loves Yuuji so much is A GUY,okay? A GUY <( ̄︶ ̄)>" Megumi started to knock Nobara's head

"Idk so sorryᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ so who would you think Yuuji?"

"Idk either but I just love them as my brothers and friends only" I said.

"Hmm"

"Why Megumi?"

"What about Ryomen-senpai?"

"Hahhhhhhhh?that guy you said,I don't think he is the one. He is soo serious and scary you know" said Nobara

"I know but there might chances he can be one" said Megumi

Sukuna-senpai? I don't think he fall in love with a someone like me.I mean I admit he is handsome but he is straight right?

"Why don't we just start the party?" I broke the silenced and put my beg on a chair.

"YEAH,LET'S PARTY" Nobara started to excited and pulled both Megumi and I to get our food.

My classmates and even our teacher,Gojo-sensei and Nanami-sensei also came. All of them sang the happy birthday song to me and I started to cut the cake.

"Yuuji,can you come with me for some time?", Gojo-sensei called me.

So both of us went out from the classroom and go to the stairs.

"So what is it,sensei?"

"Here" Gojo-sensei pulled out a small box and gave it to me.

"You know you don't have to give a present to me" I sighed

"Not from me,my salary is next week so I might give you the real present from me soon" explained sensei.

"So, who's give me this then" I asked and took the box from Gojo-sensei's hand

"Your FL. He met me yesterday and told me to give this to you.AND, I won't tell you his name,Hahahahahaha. I gotta go now,want to eat some food. Bye bye and Happy birthday again,Yuuji " Gojo-sensei left and I'm alone right now.

"That person?" I asked myself.

I start to open the box and I suprised with what I just saw.

Inside the box has a beautiful ring and a necklace with my name's on it and a letter 'S' . (Example: YUUJI♡S) Also,there's a note.

Hye my love,

Happy birthday again for today.You already opened the box,huh?
What do you think? Beautiful isn't?
I know this is a small gift to you but this gift is special because I want you to remember me when you wear it.
You can wear the necklace only for now because our school system told us not to wear any ring so I prepared a necklace for you to wear it all the time.
And at home,don't forget to wear the ring,haha.I hope you won't surprised with what I prepared for ya.

I love you( ◜‿◝ )♡

From your FL~♡

I started to smile and wear the necklace.Then,I go back to my classroom to celebrate my birthday.

End Yuuji's pov

Other side pov

OMG! HE WEARS IT! HE WEARS IT AAAAAAA!

I started to jump and suddenly coughed until I fell on the ground and started to feel dizzy.

Even if it's hurt but still , I smiled after I saw Yuuji felt happy with what I just gave him.

That's enough for me to be happy and still alive until now.