Part 20 - END

Yuuji's pov

"Ah damn it", I squeezed the paper until it crumble then run to the downstairs.

And yes,my tears started to fall when I run.I went to the classroom and get my bag.Everyone in the class look at me with shock expression and Megumi want to ask me what'going on but I can't answer it because I already got out from the class.

I ran again until I changed my shoes and searching for Gojo-sensei.Then,there was a car that park near the school gate so I ran off towards the car.

I opened the door and saw Gojo-sensei already looked at me with worried face.

"Sensei,please,let me see him", I begged for his help to show me where Sukuna-senpai is.

"Yeah I know, that's why I waited here so wear your seatbelt and hang on", Gojo-sensei started to start his car and drove as speed as his can to reach the destination.

During the journey,I fucking cried when remembered what I just read about.How could he? But it doesn't matter as long as I can still talk,see and touch him if there's left time now.

Suddenly,the car stopped moving."Oh what the hell is going on hereeeee!!!", sensei cursed.

Oh no...shit! The traffic is jammed.Some cars were accident and this will take a long time.

"Sensei,what will we do now????" I asked the question desperately.

Why at all time,this could be happening??!!!

Then, I think and i don't have any choice except to run to go there.

"Sensei,give me the address where Sukuna-senpai is now", I told him then he gave me the Google map of the direction to go to a hospital.

Then I opened the door and hop out from the car.

" Yuuji,take care,I hope you get arrive well",said sensei before I closed the door.

I started to ran again and follow the direction where Sukuna-senpai is now.Too many people on the road make me ran slow.Some people I had to ask where is the direction because the hospital that he was is a bit confusing.

After that, I finally arrived and stood in front of the hospital. I breathe in and let it out before enter the building rushly .I walked and search the counter then I asked one of the nurse.

"Um...excuse me, do you know a patient named Ryomen Sukuna?" I asked

"Oh that patient,yes I know him but I don't think he needs to see any guests for now", explained the nurse.

"Eh why" I shocked.

"Because 3 days ago he said that he doesn't-"

"Ah, you're Yuuji!"

The nurse at the counter didn't finished her sentence until this other nurse suddenly called my name.I looked at her with question face.

"How...do you know me?"

"After this I explained.Sorry Rina,this person will be under my care,thankyou"

"Alright then"

"Come Yuuji,follow me" ,then I follow the nurse.while we walked,both of us just silenced until...

"I'm Uraume,the one that take care of Ryomen-san"

I nodded

"I know you because Ryomen-san always talk about you.You are charming, aren't ya? No wonder he loves you" ,she smiled happily.

I make faint smile.Such a long destination to reach the because we need to take the stairs since the lift broken,what a broken equipment....

Then we reached the 5th floor.We walked again and it just silenced between the two of us until we arrived in front of the VIP room.I started to get nervous.