Chapter 22: Baby Busek Gets a Name.

It's been a couple of days since Eliese and Matt found out they were having a girl, they've gone through hundreds of names and they haven't found a single one that seems to fit the baby. None of the names Matt has picked has felt right. But they did agree on a middle name; Suzanne. So whatever the first name will be, the middle name has to fit it. Eliese likes the name Rosalie but, it doesn't feel right. The name has to feel right. This is a human being's life they're dangling in the balance. It can't be a stupid name. It has to project their personality as well as their lifestyle. A name can either make you or break you. Matt and Eliese asked Emily for some input but Emily has been giving them the cold shoulder these past few days. She's insanely jealous that she's not only losing her title of only child but the only girl as well. So, she's been ignoring her mom and Matt. She was pissed off so she's been sulking. She's fine at School but as soon as she gets home she goes up to her room and sulks until dinner then afterwards she goes back up to her room and sulks some more. Matt and Eliese are growing tired of this, Emily needs accept the baby. Otherwise things are going to get ugly when the baby actually gets here.

That morning Matt woke Emily up, made her breakfast, got her dressed then drove her to School. Emily didn't say a word to Matt the entire drive to School that morning, even though he tried making conversation with her. It hurt his feelings knowing she wasn't happy with the upcoming environment change but there's nothing they can do to change that. Emily's just going to have to get used to it.

Matt had to meet up with the record label and the tour manager. He told them about the baby and they wanted to see him immediately. Eliese has already voiced that she wants him to go back on the road, she'll be fine. Matt was in the meeting for a long while but everyone came to the conclusion that he was going to go back on the road for the last six months of the tour; thus being home in time to be there for the last month of Eliese's pregnancy and the birth. Although, Matt was concerned for Eliese's health and what may happen when he's not there to look after her.

Eliese had to go in to work to tell them what's happening, the ladies were thrilled there was going to be another baby being born that year, they were even happier when they got the news it was a girl. Ana was pregnant as well; she's expecting a little boy though. The ladies were happy that Eliese was back to work because of said baby, the week she was gone was very dull and boring. Carla asked if Eliese could start work as soon as possible. Of course Eliese said absolutely. She didn't like not working. It felt weird not working. And it made Eliese very happy knowing she was going back to work that Monday. But she was going to have to find a babysitter for Emily since she's off School for Spring Break that week. She'll ask her mom if she can watch Emily during the days when they all go to lunch tomorrow. Speaking of, Eliese was nervous to show her mom and Matt's mom the ultrasound picture of their granddaughter. Matt's pressing to have a name for them too but that might take longer than expected. Eliese wants to have a name as well; she wants to stop referring to her unborn daughter as baby Busek and start using a real name.

"How 'bout Melody?" Matt asked from the end of the master bathroom, he stood in his underwear brushing his teeth. It's been a long day and he was tired but he wanted to get a name before he left for tour. Eliese looked up from the romance novel she was reading to see him standing in the doorway. Her eyebrows furrowed tightly and she shook her head.

"Melody? Are you serious?" Matt grumbled at her response but continued to think about it. Eliese cheekily grinned at him from the comfort of the bed; she had a pregnancy pillow on the outside of the bed for her to cuddle since her hips have been sore or a few days already.

"How about we name her Alexis?" Eliese cheekily commented, throwing the idea out there. Matt wasn't amused by that. He settled his features into a resting bitch face as he stood in the doorway with tooth paste in his mouth and his tooth brush in his hand.