Vol. 4 A Knocking At The Door

(Back at there courters sitting on the bed's frame with the other ear piece is Natasha she's writing down as much of the conversation as she can when she soon notices a piece of paper fly in through her window. Then the door suddenly starts knocking soft one two stop and the pattern begins yet again. So she gets up to investigate as well as pick up the paper)

Natasha picks up the paper and then walks over and proceeds to shut the window. She then turns to the note turning it around

"Open the door ass hole. To Bruce".

Natasha then hears a knock at the door then immediate silence she pulls out her gun walking towards the door waiting for the door to be knocked again. Then again a knock. An unknown woman starts speaking in messed up Russian speech

???- мой кот толстый, Brooks.
(moy kot tolstyy)

Nat- Ma'am I think you have the wrong room.

Then there is silence for another moment. The other woman slides another piece of paper underneath the door this time saying
"Natalia open the door your idiot..." And another piece of paper is passed "Your husband wants me to check in on you" and a third piece is paced soon after reading "My name is Alex".

Alex- That asshole didn't mention me at all, wow I feel special.

Nat- I'm sorry but are we still talking about the same man.

Alex- Yes we are pumpkin. It's Just I call him asshole as an enduring nickname.

Nat- Ok so he just lets you call him that

Alex- (huffs) No but I do it anyways. So can I come in or do I need to show some ID or something.

Nat- Alex right

Alex- Yes?

Nat- Give me one good reason as to why I should let you Just walk in here.

Alex- You and I are the same as well as we're in similar positions (Slips in through the little gap from the door while opened tho then face Natasha's back. She then taps on her shoulder) and I can show you.

Nat- (Turns around and then closes the door) there's no point in saying now so sure come on in. Are you always so nosey or do just barge in for fun.

They then hear a knock on the door unusually quiet they both give each other concerned looks then Alex signals her to get to the bathroom and to not open the door until she hears her mark for safety.

Natasha quietly slips to the bathroom and locks herself inside. She then sits in the bath tub waiting for this to over. She wasn't used to being the useless target of an attempted assassination but this feeling would have to wait her main concern wasn't her hurt pride. But rather what little she did have this was it maybe her husband wasn't here and she nervously had to trust some stranger but at the end of the day she still her little girl right here.

(Moments later and there was a calm in the air but even with this new found feeling she stayed put waiting for her calling card or for Bruce either way she wasn't risking it all for a feeling)

The door was lightly taped on them a weird slashing noise and finally a grunt were heard from the other side of the door. Natasha looked around and slowly got up and climbed out of the tub headed towards the door and waited for a moment then opened the door to see Alex triumphantly standing around 15 or 20 agents lying there unconscious.

Alex- We should get a move on this is S.H.I.L.D's work and I don't think they like you or me right now.

Nat- What about Bruce your so called friend we need to stay and wait for him to get back

Alex- Ok (in a soft emotionless but intimidating tone)

They waited for the next few minutes before Bruce finally came back this relief had been brought back to her. Yes she was prepared to leave but how could she Bruce looked down at the row of men lined up on the walls of their room. Then to them he raced over to Natasha's side

Bruce- Nat (panicked) are you ok do we need a doctor? (turning to Alex) what are you doing here?

Nat- I'm fine, (turns to Alex and frowning and angry) and she told me you sent her to look after me

Alex- I may have fibbed a little bit but I have my own reasons for coming and protecting you. Even with my reasons I still would have done the same thing and kept her alive so let's just move past these minor details. Ok

Bruce- (puts his arm around Natasha's shoulder pulling her in closer) Fine and thank you for what you did to keep them out of harms way. (Looks down towards Natasha) ohh and this is Alexandria Bogdanov we're childhood friends. (Slaps his head) Who I completely forgot to mention or even met under less stressful conditions.

(Alex then goes to close the door and they all make it to the small living room and talk about her and what she's been up to as well as answering what she meant by we "we're the same". And "We're in similar positions)