Vol. 3 You Can't do This

(On his way out Bruce looks back at the door then immediately looked forward. He twisted and tugged on his satchel strap while going into the elevator)

He walked towards the new meeting room and sat there staring at the clock when two men came in one unknown to him but familiar while he knew perfectly. As he scowled at him he looked at the familiar man then back and forth between both men

They gestured for him to take a seat and as Bruce pulls in his seat he. They slide a black leather folder in front of him

[Man #4- Please open it we would like to discuss these points Mr. Banner. Secretary Ross decided to not continue his involvement with you and Mrs.Banner and instead focus on our other major issues your former teammates will have further involvement in. We'd like to make this process for you simple and with minimal emotional hassle]

Bruce- You mean what solution gets the Hulk involved but this "issue" is his and my family. So you give the option where my family gets to go home and I will dance and sing like a monkey for you. Is this the best option or do you have others planes for me to know about but not be able to tell my wife.

Bruce then opens the folder and immediately reads the point. we want you to stay here and allow us to run tests on you, as for your wife and baby we will allow them to go home and we will never contact them.

What also caught his attention was the point. Your wife will get constant updates on you from home. For at least the 5 year period here with us then we may discuss your scheduled departure back home after these same 5 years.

(Bruce immediately looks up at them and closes the folder) Bruce- Do any of you have a pen I could borrow?

(One of the men got a pen from his pocket and handed it over to Bruce. Both men watch him intensely as he signs the contract. He then closes the folder and hands the pen back to the man and proceeds to hand him the document. They all stand and they shake hands but Bruce grabs onto man #4's hand and whispers something in his ear. The man shakes his head in agreement and then all three men leave the conference room.)