17

Pictures at the bottom!

To make things a little clear, Dabi wanted to kidnap you for obvious reasons. Shigi helped him cause y/n and bakugo could be useful. Shigi doesn't care for y/n, he just wants All Might dead.

Don't forget to vote <3

————

"We've finally finished taking comprehensive statements from Aizawa and Vlad King. And I think we found something. It's possible we have a lead on where the Villains are hiding," Detective called All Might and told him new information.

"Really? Are you serious?" All Might replied.

"Yep. About two weeks ago I sent an officer around to gather information. A bystander pointed out that he'd seen a man with a patchwork face entering a building that was supposed to be vacant. The man looked to be in his 20s, but we didn't find any plausible matches when we checked criminal records. We spoke with the owner of the building, though, and found that there's a sort of hidden bar there. My man thought this was unrelated to our kidnapping case and didn't investigate further. But remember the description of that villain from the attack? He had patchwork face. Given the profile of this crime, we'll move as soon as we get the green light. This is top secret. I'm only telling you because it's you. We plan to ask for cooperation from many pro heroes for this rescue and inevitable cleanup mission."

"Tsukauchi. You're a wonderful friend. Thank you for telling me."

***

"It would appear that the principal offenders behind the UA High training camp attack called themselves the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squad. The League was previously involved in the USJ attack."

"The youngest victim in the training camp attack is reportedly the son of pro heroes Water Hose, who were killed my muscular in a tragic--"

"It's perfectly obvious to me that there's some sort of problem with UA's current management. If I had a child who wanted to become a hero, there's no way I'd enroll them in a school that'll—"

"Number one pro hero, Endeavor, speaks out about missing UA High students: I will do everything in my power to bring those kids back home where they belon--"

"TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" Dabi shouted, demanding the news to be turned off, punching the wall.

"Haha! I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately." The freak with the hands said.

Bakugo and I were tied up to a chair almost exactly like how I used to be tied up when I was younger. We stared back at the villains in front of us. And I'm starting to get a real bad case of PTSD.

"The hell are you so mad about?" I chuckled, asking Dabi, "Daddy on T.V gets you mad?" I scorned, starting to say little remarks against Dabi.

***

"Has Melissa come by?" Izuku asked Denki.

"Yeah, she actually just left back to school. She's been here the most. By your side."

"Only 16 of us for now," Uraraka said, telling Izuku at his hospital bed.

"Because y/n and Bakugo are gone," Shoto added.

"He knows, Todoroki," Mina said.

"I...was so close to saving them. I needed to save them. Had to. That's the entire reason I have my Quirk. I couldn't save two people who were right in front of me. And since I failed... They're gone." Izuku cried out to our classmates.