14

Haikyuu training camp Karasuno (UA High in the story for obvious reasons) vs Nekoma High. 

At the gig, the crowd is singing along all the time, the reason why I would insert [x Crowd] is to emphasize the synchronicity :) 

Don't forget to vote! 

-------

Kiyoko walked me over to the gym where the Volleyball team were going to have a training camp today. Today so happens to be the day of our gig as well at that underground venue for rock shows.

And as we walked up to the doors where there were a few of our volleyball players and a few from the Nekoma players, a dude who almost resembled Tanaka except he had a blonde streak in the middle of his head gasped so loud he almost fell back when Kiyoko only nodded her head and I said hi.

"GIRLS! HOT! SWEET!" The skunk kid said, taking a few steps back.

"Nice! Easy on the eyes!"

"Love me some girl managers!"

The two other players from the other team said after the skunk from behind them.

"DAMN YOU, UA!" The skunk ran.

Have they never seen females before? This is a totally different vibe from class 3-A. The guys were flirty, yes, but they were also not acting like total virgins.

"Ohhhhh, Y/nnnnnnn!" Tanaka ran up to me, putting his arm down and around my nape, looking back at the other team, flaunting Kiyoko and me to them.

"Hey, Tanaka! Long time, no see! I've missed you all!" I said as we kept walking.

"We missed having you around, right, Kiyoko?"

"Yes, we did," Kiyoko agreed.

We walked inside the gym, "Woahhhh! Who's the captain from the other team!" I asked.

"That's just Kuroo," Tanaka said.

"Just Kuroo?" I spoke out, sarcastically.

If I didn't have to meet the class later for our gig tonight, I would've gone home with that fucker. A tall, slim, muscular man with jet-black hair. Jeeeeeezzzzz. That damn team all look like cats, guess they don't call them cats for nothin'.

"y/n!" Asahi ran over to me.

"Asahi!" I yelled back, giving him a hug.

"How's the Hero Course?" Asahi smiled.

"It's going great, my past seems to be haunting me though. It's all good by far!" I laughed.

"Aw! Look at our y/n! Being a hero and all!" Tanaka said.

"Just call me if you need some saving, yeah? Except when it comes to volleyball, y'all are on our own with that one," I giggled.

The tall black-haired cat walked up to us, "I heard something about a hero course over here?!"

"Yep!" Tanaka said, almost as if he's showing off that he knows a hero course student.

"Yeah! Y/n here is in the Hero Course at our school. She fell in love with watching us play so we made her co-manager so that she can come to our events," Asahi explained.

"The hero course, huh? I wish you went to Nekoma High instead of UA," Kuroo smirked.

"Aw," I pouted in sarcasm, "how sweet of you to say.."

"So, you're pretty strong then? You don't look it," Kuroo chuckled.

"I can handle my own...very...very well," I smirked back at him, "Don't judge a book by its cover, they say," I looked into his eyes as I walked closer.