extra - movie 1

This is gonna be a long one! 
Remember, I'm changing a lot of things, including the timelines, ages, etc.  So, Melissa right now is essential to make an appearance because she'll be coming out later on as well. So, just enjoy the read <3

Dress reference at the bottom!
——

"Y/n!... y/n!.. All Might! All Might, Y/n!" I heard Izuku's voice softly saying our names. I opened my eyes and felt my head resting on his shoulder, "Hey!" He said, blushing, as I lifted my head, "Hey, what's up?"

Izuku turned around, "All Might!" He finally woke up, "What's going on younglings?" All Might said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Look! We can see it! Right there!" Squishing his cheek against the airplane window, "The floating city that can move anywhere! Home to over 10,000 scientists! I-Island! I can't believe this is where I get to spend our off days. It's so amazing!" He went on, holding a book that had all the information about the Expo we were attending.

"Oh, wow! So, that's what this island is? I'm getting excited!" I said, jumping up in my seat.

"I didn't realize you two would get this excited! I'm glad I invited you both!" All Might, who looked out the window when Izuku told him to look, sat back down, sounding as if he wasn't excited to be going to this island.

You can't fool me; I know he's probably the most excited.

"Which reminds me, are you sure it's okay that I came along? It's not going to be a problem?" Izuku shifted his head to look at All Might.

"Yeah, I was wondering the same," I said as I placed my elbows at the table that was between us, and All Might.

"Don't even get it a second thought, you two. The invitation was clear: I could bring whoever I want as my guests. I could've brought the entire school, if I wanted," All Might said softly, moving around his hand, reassuring us that everything was fine.

"How fun it would've been for all of them to be here. I'm sure they're busy," I pouted, missing everyone.

Though, I might be here because I would've stayed back at the dorms alone, maybe All Might didn't think that much into it and just asked me to come along as well. I don't know but it's nice being here, getting closer to both of them.

"Some of them might even be here. I expect Shoto, Momo, and Iida will be here," All Might added.

"How exciting! I hope we run into them!"

"Ding! Attention passengers! The plane will soon be arriving at I-Island."

All Might stood up, "This is going to be exhausting!" As he began to get taller and more muscular, "I must maintain my Hero Form constantly! Now, it's about time you both get changed into your hero costumes," All Might stood tall, also hunched over, holding the roof of the plane from how big he is.

Probably to keep up with looks, everyone now knows about his powers. It's all that he has left at this point.

Our faces lit up, jaws loose, smiling at each other and up at All Might, for lack of better words, we were excited as hell.

As we went through this moving walkway tunnel for an Immigration Inspection, All Might started asking Izuku some questions about the Island. I just stood there and listened because I don't know much about Hero History, their society as a whole, actually. A while ago, I was just a vigilante. So, I'm winging this, honestly.

"I can't believe so many people are here before the Expo officially opens to the public!" All Might said as we all walked into the entrance of the island.