Chapter 7

~Welcome to another chapter, this one is super long, enjoy:)~

We get to a block of apartments. We walk up and reach the address Rarity told us. Nice place.

We ring the bell.

"Who is it?" A voice yells out from inside.

"Hi, we're...erm.. we're..." my voice trails out.

"Who are we?" I whisper to Shy.

She rolls her eyes and says, "I'm Discordance Shy, my mom is Fluttershy and my dad is Discord. With me are Autumn Blaze, daughter of Applejack and Rainbow Dash, and Lil' Cheese, daughter of Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie."

"Holy shit..." we hear from the inside.

"Why did you make us sound like we're from the middle ages or something?" Cheese asks her.

"Well how else was I supposed to phrase it?" She says.

The door unlocks. A lady with fiery red hair looks at us with disbelief.

"You're... you're Sunset Shimmer, right?" I ask. I mean, she doesn't look like a Twilight Sparkle, but you never know.

"Yeah. What are you kids doing here?"

"We wanna know about our moms when they were in high school...and beyond. If possible." Shy cuts in.

She looks shocked.

"Let me guess. Your moms won't say anything and Rarity was busy so she directed y'all here?"

"Yes. How did ya know?" Cheese asks, puzzled.

"They're still so predictable." Sunset Shimmer rolls her eyes with a small smile on her face.

"Come in, we were just gonna eat dinner." She says, shifting her body so that we could go in.

We thank her and go in. Wow, this is a nice apartment. There are pictures everywhere of her and a purple haired girl, Twilight Sparkle, I presume. I see the picture in the photo album and I take it out to compare. It's the exact same one, but with a different frame.

"Twi! We got guests, babe."

"Coming!" We hear a muffled voice shout.

A woman with long purple hair in a bun and glasses comes into the room.

She stares at us. Me in particular.

"You look like Applejack. Like an actual carbon copy, except for your eyes and the streaks in your hair. You're hers and Rainbow's kid, aren't you?" She says, cocking her head to the side.

"Yeah, I am. I think. My name's Autumn Blaze. You look familiar..." she really does. But I can't put my finger on it.

"Probably because we all used to visit you as a baby." She says.

She turns to my friends.

"Who are you all?"

"I'm Lil' Cheese. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich's kid." Cheesy speaks up.

"I'm Discordance Shy. In case it isn't obvious, Discord and Fluttershy's kid. My name's a mouthful. Just call me Shy." She says.

Twilight Sparkle blinks. "Wow. Okay, erm. Let's talk at dinner. Any diets, allergies, things like that?"

We all shake our heads.

"What's for dinner?" I ask.

"Peanut butter and zap apple jam sandwiches." She answers.

"Sandwiches for dinner?" Shy says.

"I love sandwiches!" I shout immediately. "Plus, the fact that my family farm sells those apple jams." I add.