Chapter 10

A/N: Thank you all for your support! Is what keeps me writing. What's with the guy on the side picture you might ask. Well, is basically how I see Corbett. It was drawn by @Binkatong, which is the reason I'm dedicating her this chapter. This was the so waited suprise I was telling you days ago. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Vote, comment, share <3

Maui was a place completely new for me. It was absolutely beautiful. The blue sea reflected the light from the sun creating a glitter effect on the beach. You would only see a place like this on TV or computer screensavers. I just couldn’t believe I was in such a breathtaking paradise.

Gelsey’s eyes had some glim on them. She was amazed at the wonderful landscape. It seemed to make her forget about what happened the past few days, including her father’s death. It gave her a moment of peace. I wanted to go to the beach leaving behind all the danger and be beside Gelsey for hours without worrying about anything, but I knew they would find us sooner or later killing us at first sight. I had to remain concentrated in my task of finding Newton to get some answers or all this effort would have been in vain.

I thought of looking on a phone directory but I knew perfectly he wouldn’t be stupid to get his name somewhere public so I had to think of a plan. The day was coming to an end so we headed to a nearby hotel. It wasn’t a five star place, damn, it wasn’t even a two star hotel but I could not take the risk of going somewhere where I had to give too much information about ourselves.

The room was small and it was clearly they haven’t cleaned it in weeks. Gelsey looked at me perplex of the scene, she was obviously uncomfortable being here but there was no other option.

 “Are we seriously staying here?” she said raising one eyebrow and placing one hand on her hip, “Is like being at the scene of a crime.”  I placed the bag beside the door and slowly began taking off my jacket keeping only my light white t-shirt. I tried not to laugh at her comment for I have been at the scene of a crime during my whole life and this was nothing like it.

 I scoffed. “Don’t be so exaggerated, we’ll be fine. I can protect both of us anyway.”

Gelsey didn’t seem to be convinced but finally agreed. I inspected the room more carefully and noticed there was only one small bed at the center. We both stared at each other wondering who will take the bed and who would be sleeping on the ground. Suddenly I saw her moving quickly to the bed so I followed her. The both of us crashed down to the bed; I felt like a kid fighting for a toy.

We grabbed each other’s body trying to win the right of staying on a comfortable bed but the struggling became something more. Gelsey’s laugh lowered and her arms stopped pushing me. My body was on top hers and my hands were holding her arms firmly against the mattress. I observed as her chest went up and down while she tried to get her breath pace back to normal. Our eyes met for some seconds, none of us blinked. My body went hot slowly filling with lust. I leaned down closer to her face pausing just centimeters away from her mouth. Our lips touched and for the first time I felt how it was to be loved.

I kissed her neckand headed down to her chest. I could hear her heart as it beat faster with thrill. Her hands were pressed against my abdomen and slowly she pulled my shirt off. My body shivered at her contact giving me more lust than I have ever sensed before in my life. I felt as my mind screamed at me to take her closer and I couldn’t do anything else but obeying.