12

"Yuni."

"Byakuran."

The two aknowledges each other's presence and nodded.

"We should go too, before Tsuna-kun does anything reckless on his own."

"If it's him, he'll most likely prefers for us to never get our memories back after all."

A fond, yet rather sad smile plastered their face. "Let's depart. To Namimori."

.

.

.

Ieyoshi's breath hitched as he protectively hugs Lambo into his chest. He slowly growls towards the.. group filled of rather odd, strange, and well some looks scary- people.

"Give us the ring and we'll spare you."

Gokudera growls too, hands on his dynamites, Yamamoto gave a dangerous laugh as his eyes glinted, hand gripping his katana. Over the other side stood Ryohei, pumped up in a boxing stand and Chrome half hiding behind in between Ieyoshi and Ryohei, hand gripping her trident.

"Varia." Reborn identified.

"They're the Varia?!" Ieyoshi half shrieks, paling at the sight of the one with lots of scars. "That means he-"

"VOOOIIIIII!!!" Ieyoshi quickly put his free hand to cover his ear, wincing at the volume. "Give us the rings, brats!"

"We will never hand it over to you!"

"How dare you!"

As they all stood in their fighting stances and were about to start attacking each other, Reborn looks to the side, in where he could sense some presence.

"Halt! The CEDEF shall take control of the fight between the two candidates." Every head snaps to the side, where the CEDEF's Turmeric and Oregano stood.

They start explaining of the tradition in where Ieyoshi noted, Dino had explained before. Each ring bearer shall have a one on one battle and the winner claims the other half.

It's an easy rule, except, Ieyoshi cringed, if only their opponent isn't assassins, noting they were mere civilians few months ago. Well, exceptions of Gokudera and Lambo.

"Does the two candidate agree-"

Their talk were halted when a loud noise could be heard not so far from there. Every head snaps to the side, seeing whatever caused the noise.

Everyone noticed how the atmosphere shifted. The air became heavy as though something horrible.. something scary is near.

A strong sense of blood lust.

They then saw some people in suits, hands holding gun, firing it to the.. warehouse? Not long the said warehouse blew up and the air became easier to breath in somehow.

"Wha- what's that?" Ieyoshi broke the silence. "Should we, check on it?" He gulps, looking at his tutor.

"That place is.." Oregano gave a look to Turmeric who nodded.

"Wasn't it one of Lupo's base?" Turmeric voiced out.

"Lupo?" Reborn turns his head to the CEDEF, "Someone blew up Lupo's base?"

"Appearantly so." Mammon replies. "Whoever attacked, they're strong enough to be able to destroy the base."

"...."

The rest of Ieyoshi's group could only listen to their conversation silently. Then they saw a figure jumping away, to a pole.

"Oh." They heard a rather awfully familiar voice, "Well," The figure then jumps to infront of them, brushing his shirt before looking to the group.

He wore a hoodie in where his head is hidden but he then removed his hoodie and gave a bright smile. "I missed you, Ie-kun." He voiced out.

The group gasp seeing Tsunayoshi standing before them. "T-Tsu-nii?" Ieyoshi stuttered out in disbelief.

Tsuna observes the stunned group, "I see, it's the time for ring battle huh?" He mumble out, looking at the Varia.

As Tsuna walks closer to the group, the Varia and CEDEF stares at him warily. "Who are you?" Oregano questioned out.

The brunet gave a look, "Tsunayoshi Sawada at your service." He gave a light bow.

"How did you escape from Lupo, Tsuna?" Reborn voiced out. "How did you know about the ring battle?"

Tsuna gave a fond smile, "It'll be a long story." He heaved a sigh, "But I suppose, you can say I have remembered my past." He informed.

The brunet then starts coughing, hand quickly covering his mouth. His smile drops, replaced with a frown where he spat out blood. "It's only been minutes.." He mumble out to himself, glaring to his palm.

"Tsu-nii, are you.. okay?" Ieyoshi worriedly asked, he know that Tsuna didn't seem like always and his presence also changed. It's worrying.

"Don't worry, it's something that happen because of our selfish wish." Tsuna responded. "But, before we go into details, we have to remove rats." He mumble out before he pulled out, is that a knife?

Ieyoshi and the rest who know of Tsuna gasp out when he threw the three knifes to behind him and they heard some grunts as they now realise Tsuna just attacked people who they couldn't see..?

"Mist flames.." They could hear Mammon whisper out, "He's skilled."

"Ushishishi, he's interesting."

"Sorry about that," Tsuna cracked his neck, "I ran away from the lab and have been destroying their bases so I'm being hunted by them." He then told with a tired sigh. "In any case, can I see the Vongola rings?"

That surprised everyone, "what?"

"I'm just wondering what they did to the ring." Tsuna told, "Ie-kun, can you show me the half ring?"

"Eh-" Ieyoshi looks around, before pulling out the ring from his neck. "S-Sure?"

Tsuna walks closer as Ie removed his necklace, and as Tsuna stops infront of Ie, he looks at the half ring, observing it. He hums, "I see," he then turns to Xanxus, "Can I see yours too, Xanxus?"

"How dare-"

Tsuna disappears from beside Ie and reappears infront of Xanxus, "Just for a bit." He lightly begs, ignoring the gasps that came out from the others.

Xanxus glares at Tsuna, observing him for a moment before grunting and gave him the ring.

"Thankies." Tsuna gave a smile and clicked, the Sky Vongola Ring became one whole ring.

"Aha, I knew it." Tsuna exclaims, looking at it with an amused smile. "It's a fake."

***

8 December 2021