6

Tsuna shivers sensing a familiar presence. Cursing to himself, he took the route where he knows will be crowdy, as much as he hate it.

Hands reaching his phone to contact the manager he won't come to the shift today since he don't want to risk getting caught by whoever is lurking around, he multi-tasked.

'Whoever they are, they're annoying.' Tsuna tutted, shoving his phone back to his pocket.

As he was about to rush back home, he stopped seeing a sight he doesn't want to see. Three adults cornering a child.

Irritation piling up, Tsuna scowls. "Excuse me, what are you doing to my little brother?" The words rolled out easily on it's own.

Shoving the men aside, ignoring their yells and threats, Tsuna went infront of the small brunet and grasp his hand. "Would you please screw off before I call the police?"

"Like we would believe-"

Before they could state another word, Tsuna's other hand is already on his phone. "Hello, is this the police? There are three men over the Namimori Park, holding handguns and is threathening me."

The men glance at each other, not knowing if the elder brunet is faking the call as a bluff or if it's a real call.

"I believe guns are not legally allowed and they're pointing it at me and my little brother.-" He paused, hearing the sirens closing in, "Well that's fast isn't it."

The three men paled, "You! You better remember this!" And with that the three ran away, to who knows where.

Deeming the three were gone, Tsuna stuck his tongue out as he pressed a button on his phone to turn off the siren noise.

Turning around to the small brunet, he crouched down, "Are you alright?" He softly questioned.

The brunet, hugging a huge red book nodded, "T-Thank you very much.." He replies, holding back tears.

Tsuna pats his head and gave him a smile, "No problems. Come on, let's go home Fuuta." The younger brunet's eyes widen at the soft call of his name, but he nodded, not saying anything else.

He can feel the warmth and harmonisation of a sky and of a big brother's. He won't complain since he get to be under someone's trustable.

.

.

.

"Oh." Tsuna didn't expect to meet more children when he got home. "Well, our house has never been so rowdy before but somehow this feels nostalgic." He mumbled out to himself.

"Tsuna-nii?" Came the voice from Fuuta who heard his sentence.

"Well, I guess we need to buy some more groceries,," Tsuna exclaims leading Fuuta to the living room.

Reborn who's sitting glanced at him, "Didn't you have a shift today?" He pointed out.

"Ah." Tsuna scratches his neck, "I felt something bad would happen so I decided to not go to work?"

Reborn hums before his eye landed on Fuuta, "A surprise. How did you come across the Ranking Prince?"

"T-Tsuna-nii saved me from the mafiosos who were chasing after me.."

"Well, no one is allowed to touch my young brothers." Tsuna commented, moving to the other side, "Anyways, I'll go buy some groceries for now.. Ie-kun?" He then called out over the staircase, "Can you help me?"

"W-Wait- Lambo! Stop that-"

"Ie's doing his homework. Why don't you bring Gokudera with you, Tsuna?" Reborn then told.

"Oh. Sure,"

"Then, Gokudera-kun, please!" They heard Ie's voice from above.

"Of course, Tenth! I shall protect Tenth's brother with my life."

"We're just going on groceries, don't worry too much." Tsuna pointed out. "Let's go then."

The two promptly left with few words, and Reborn returns to Fuuta. "He called you his younger brother."

Fuuta nodded, "He.. called me that too when he saved me. I thought it was just to, help me.." He trails off, "Also.. He knew my name before I told him.."

"I see." Reborn sips on his espresso, 'Then it's probably connected to the others..'

"Can you rank him for me?"

Fuuta blinks, "Alright. I'm also curious of Tsuna-nii's other rankings!" He replies, going to his ranking mode. Eyes blanking as the gravity surrounding the space disappears resulting in everything to float around.

Fuuta starts mumbling stuff, whilst Reborn watch in small amusement.

"Eh? Tsuna- not Ie-" Fuuta let out a gasp before gravity returns and everything drops down to the floor with a thud.

"Fuuta?" Reborn lets out an alarmed sound, certainly something is wrong. What happened?

He jumped down to the now unconscious boy. Face scrunching as if being hurt.

"Reborn?" Came Ie's voice who heard the ruckus, "What was that noise?" Ie curiously came down to the living room with Yamamoto trailing behind.

"Fuuta passed out." Reborn responded, showing the young brunet. "Carry him to a room will you?"

"Wha- What happened?"

Reborn didn't show it on his face but, he felt a lot of annoyance. "I don't know."

***

2 December 2021