8

From one glance, everyone know how depressed Ieyoshi is. They also know who is the source of said depression, the disappearance of his elder brother.

(It's widely known that the two were brocons anyway)

Everyone adores Tsuna too, but when they asked where is Tsuna, Ieyoshi flashed pain in his eyes before running away.

Regarding Tsuna's kidnapping, Vongola has contacted them and let them knew that the person who most likely kidnaps Tsuna is Lupo famiglia.

Lupo famiglia, everyone knows about how they don't like and despises Vongola, however, they never made any obvious moves and are pretty clever in hiding themselves, espescially after the marriage in between Lupo's proudest princess, which is Lupo Terzo's daughter with Vongola Primo.

There were lots of rumors about how the Princess were actually sent to assassinate Vongola Primo, but then the two fell in love and thus the betrayal of the Princess.

Others or well, the Lupo believes that Vongola Primo is the one to manipulate the Princess to betray her own family, and that's another reason of their resentment towards Vongola.

For more specific information regarding the past between Lupo's Princess and Vongola Primo.. perhaps it's for another time.

The most important thing right now is to find out where their base is, and what is their aim in kidnapping Tsuna.

Surely they heard the kidnapper saying Decimo candidate so, are they kidnapping to threathen? or to kill? Now that Tsuna's in their hands and they know he's not the candidate, what will they do?

Ieyoshi slams his head to the table startling his two friends. "Sorry, I'll go cool my head again." He mumble out, going outside from the room.

"He really need to learn to control his tempers."

"Everyone knows how much he loves his brother.. Well, everyone loves Tsuna-nii. If they know, they'll also.."

Gokudera nodded, "Tenth's brother.. Tsuna-sama is a mysterious person. But he's.." He brushed his hands nervously, "somehow.. really warm?"

"Yeah! He's really comfortable to be around.." Yamamoto replies back, "He gave the home vibes.."

'True enough, his aura is something.' Reborn won't openly admit it, but he does miss the brunet's presence.

"And that's why we'll have to get him back with whatever it takes."

.///-

As Ieyoshi isn't allowed to walk anywhere far alone, to prevent anymore kidnapping and as the main target was him, he slumps down infront of his house's gate.

"Tsu-nii..." He sobbed out, hugging his own knees. "Please be safe.."

"Um." He flinched, head snapping to infront of him. "S-Sorry!"

Ie quickly brushed his face, "N-No. Who, who are you?" He wiped his tears and observes the girl infront of her.

She has a rather.. weird hairstyle. Is that a pineapple? She also wears an eyepatch.. Ah but, she's wearing Nami-chuu's uniform..? A classmate? No, he never saw her before.

The girl bows a bit, hugging a trident, "I am Chrome Dokuro." She introduces herself.

Ieyoshi blinks confusedly at the foreign name. "I.. see? Uhm, what do you need?" He slowly stood up from the floor, brushing his sides, making sure no dirt stays.