Chapter 19: Years later

Hey guys, i can't think of any more short stories about their usual life so i am gonna do a huge time skip ok? Don't kill me for doing so. Warning for wrong grammar as i wrote this in a half-asleep state. Hope you guys will enjoy.

Sakura has got everything a girl could possibly wish for: a successful job as a medic, a beautiful figure, knowledge, the fame and respect from others, but...she isn't happy at all. She acts as a spy for her family, the Akatsuki, which results in hunting down her family members until they are all dead. She hated herself for not being able to inform them in time that a search team had been sent out to kill any akatsuki members they manage to laid eyes on. She just hate to know that because of her, her family members are now six feet under the ground. What hurts her the most is being the one to kill them, and being there to witness the last moment of their lives.
She still remembers the day she killed her red-head nii-san with her very own hands as if it was yesterday, and this memory haunts her almost every night and she would breakdown. She remembers how sasori's eyes softened at her presence after not seeing her for years, how he would smile at her in the midst of their fight when grandmother chiyo can't see and how he would whispers that it's ok to land the last blow on him for the sake of this s-class mission that she had wished for years ago when they were engaged in a short distance combat. The tears that she shed as the revival of gaara was a success wasn't for grandmother chiyo, but for her nii-san who resembles the fifth kazekage so much that she can't look at him at all.
She was present at the scene when two of her nii-san's lives are forever gone (i know hidan isn't completely dead, but...for effect). She wanted to rush out there and reveal her real identity and protect her nii-san, but inner told to not do so. Before the raikiri ended her kakuzu nii's lives, she swore that she saw him smile reassuringly at her, as if encouraging her. The death of her nii-san made her heart broke into a million pieces that day. She wished that she could hear hidan nii's loud "F*CK!" and the sound of kakuzu nii counting his money. She misses the times when she would mess up hidan nii's hair and take some money that kakuzu left on the table, well kakuzu knew who took it but he didn't mind.
Then, the news of how the Iwagakure bomber committed suicide in hope to kill uchiha sasuke alongside him reached her and she brokedown again. Deidara had been the one to stay by her side and comfort her when she was down. Although he talked a lot when doing so and he irritated the hell out of her because she was in no mood to talk or listen to him talking, she knows that he does so because he cares for her deeply, and she was always grateful for what he did.
The next death is a shocker for her, even till this very day. Yes, the death of uchiha itachi affected her a tons. He was her best friend, the best listener and the one who understands her the most, even more than she understands herself. She knew all about itachi's past, and she knew how itachi wanted his younger brother to be the one to end his life, and now, his wish is complete. She misses the comfortable silence between them during rainy days, their shared dango session, how she would call him "weasel nii" when no one's around, how his silky raven hair feels when she played with it and how he would only show his emotions around her because he trusts her. The fact that the lone survivor of the uchiha clan took away the lives of two of her nii-san made her hatred towards him grew.
The day her parents invaded konoha in search for the kyuubi vessel, the both of them died (i know konan died later, i change it for effect). They aren't her birth parents, but they played the parents figure in her life and thanks to them, she got to meet her awesome family, the Akatsuki. Although pein always trained her until she felt like dying right there, she knows it's for her own good. Then, there's the only female in the family besides her whom she can share her problems with and sometimes complaint about how imbecile guys can be, which they both agree. They were always there for her and she knows it. If she could, she would gladly exchange her live for theirs.
After the death of her parents, the death of her shark-faced nii-san embraced her. She heard of how her kisame nii bit off his tongue to avoid his mind being read, to avoid the many secrets of akatsuki to be revealed, and most importantly, to protect her identity of spy then feed himself to his shark. She couldn't hate herself more. The memories about her nii-san, who searched for his precious fishes, who gave her squished dango because he knows how much she love that particular snack, whose sake got confiscated by konan because he twisted the content of a report regarding her and how he would become a zombie because of the lack of sake came rushing back into her mind and she spent days locking herself in her house and drowning herself in her nii-san's favourite drink.

Lastly came the death of her tobi nii and zetsu nii during the shinobi war. She remembers every childish pranks tobi would pull on the members, how he would call her nii-san "senpai!", how he would shout a loud "Ole!" when dodging her attacks. Then, there's also zetsu nii who used to appear everywhere and scared the hell out of her, how he loved his plants more than anything, how he would make the members run away when he looked at them and says that he's hungry and how he would jokingly says that he will eat her if she had been naughty.
The day the shinobi war ends is the day where everyone celebrate and give each other a pat on the back and receive your fellow comrades' "good job!". However for sakura, today is the day she made up her mind. She would seek revenge for her family if that's the last thing she does.
End of another chapter guys. Now, for the answer of the last chapter's 'game'
* the answer's just my opinion ok?

Tobi: Ow... so tobi's now dead...

Me: Sorry about that tobi, btw, let's welcome kakuzu to reveal the answer!

Kakuzu: What was the question again?

Me: If you have to choose between money and hidan, which would you choose?

Hidan: Hey you motherf*cker! I heard my name!

Me: Well, hello hidan.

Kakuzu: Shut up hidan, i am trying to answer her question, you moron.

Hidan: Question? What f*cking question? *sits down beside tobi*

Kakuzu: You see... if i were to choose between money and hidan, i hate to admit it, but i would choose hidan.

Hidan: Aww, you actually like me although you keep on shouting at me, don't you?

Kakuzu: Shut the hell up and listen carefully, you moron. I would choose you over my precious money because i need you to help increase the amount of my money since leader-sama insisted that all of the members must go in pairs. That means, if you aren't here, i can't leave the base in search of bounty, that's the only reason i chose you over my money.

Hidan: So you're just using me huh? You f*cking shithead.

Kakuzu: Shut up, you moron.

Hidan swings his scythe at kakuzu and a fight occurs.

Me: Well, at least we got his answer, but i better flee now before pein comes. *runs away*

Tobi: Author-san! Don't leave me alone! I'm scared! *runs away too*

Well, once again, the answer's just my opinion. End of another chapter, my longest, i think. Hope you enjoyed. Till the next time~