Chapter 2: The Akatsuki Family

Once again, I don't own naruto and sorry for bad grammar.

The akatsukis watch in awe as Sakura's emerald eyes stare back at them. Then the emerald colour eyes change into sharingan, byakugan and rinnegan, then back to it's  original emerald colour. The akatsukis silently wondering why does she have three kekkei genkai(i don't know if i spelled it rightly).

"Who am I and who are you guys?" Sakura asks the people crowding before her. Before anyone can say anything, Konan speaks quickly.

"You are Sakura, and I am konan,..." Konan looks at the others."...your mother”. Wait, WHAT?!? The others almost shouted out loud. But konan shot them a deadly glare and they all shut their mouth.

"And this here," Konan gestures toward Pein. "is your father." Pein's eyes widen in shock before turning to Konan and glares at her. At this sight, sakura whimpers a bit.

"What's wrong?" Konan's motherly modeactivated. Sakura pulls the hem of konan's cloak.

"Mommy, why is daddy glaring at you? Daddy's scary...." Sakura hides behind Konan and peeks at Pein. Seriously, Pein almost, ALMOST guys, coo at her cuteness. He quickly regains himself after getting a glare from Konan. Konan pats Sakura's head lightly causing Sakura to look at her mother. "Sakura dear, he is not scary, he is just in a bad mood, right Pein?" Konan asks dangerously while looking at Pein.

Pein gives a light cough and answers,"Yes, Sakura dear, because you can't remember your family members after you fell down from a high cliff. I was really worried there, you know?". Everyone except Sakura sweat dropped at Pein's ability to find such a lame excuse.

"Sorry daddy, I made you worried and sad because I can't remember you all..." Sakura pouts. Pein walks toward Sakura and caresses her cheek, saying that it's ok as long as she is here. The akatsuki members' jaws also drop to the floor. A new side of Pein that no one has ever seen is discovered today. Konan squeals in delight, which made the father and daughter looks at her strangely. Konan coughs before pulling her daughter

towards her brothers. "Sakura dear, come meet your nii-sans!" Her nii-sans stand unusually straight when the two of them come closer.

"This, my dear, is your Sasori nii." The red head smiles nervously at Sakura who returns his smile."

This is Deidara nii." "Art is a bang! Yeah!" Sakura tilts her head and smiles. "Deidara nii, is pretty....". The others pause for a second and then burst out in laughter, much to deidara's dismay. Deidara squat down so that he can look directly at Sakura. "Sakura, your nii-san is not a girl, ok? So it's not appropriate to call nii-san pretty." Sakura mumbles a sorry and blushes. Deidara smiles widely and picks her up, telling Konan that he will take over.

"Sakura, this is your bad nii-san, Hidan, so don't go too close to him,ok?" Deidara smirks when Sakura nods timidly. Said person begin to yell curses at deidara. "You f*cking litt- OUCH!!!" Konan smacks hidan on the head,"NO CURSING IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER! Sakura, don't listen to what your deidara-nii just said." Konan rolls her eyes.

"This is your itachi nii and kisame nii." Deidara continue introducing them,"also known as the emo one and the shark" sakura tilts her head and ask "deidara nii, what is emo?" "Err..." deidara looks at konan and pein for help, who both ignore him. "Sakura, you will know what is emo in the future, ok? Not now." Deidara smiles awkwardly at sakura who nods in return.

"Next is t-""TOBI! AND TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!" the others sweat dropped. "Yeah, sakura, you heard him yeah." Deidara casts tobi a strange look then turns to kakuzu.

"Sakura, this is your kakuzu nii-san who loves money more than anything."

Kakuzu looks up from counting his moneys and says "it's important to save money since young, sakura, so don't waste your money on pesky things that you don't need." Then, he goes back to counting his money. "Sakura doesn't even have any money you know?" Kisame reminds kakuzu, who is annoyed that someone disturbs him in the middle of counting his money. "She needs to know that money is important, that's all." Kisame and deidara exchange glances and shrug.

"Lastly, this plant here-""flytrap-san!!" Deidara looks at sakura, shocked that she had cut his sentence."deidara nii-san?" Sakura tilts her head for the nth time. "Oh, sorry, this flytrap according to you is zetsu. If you are naughty, he will eat you, ok?" Sakura nods her head immediately. "I promise to be a good girl!"

Konan reaches out for her daughter. "Sakura, together, we form the akatsuki." "Akatsuki?" "Yes, you are sakura of the akatsuki." Sakura smiles.

'Akatsuki huh? I like it!'

Ok, let's just say that Sakura is 7-years-old. Till the next time~