Chapter 14: Saku-chan!!!

Minna, sorry for the long absence, since i just finished my exams yesterday and my mom kind of confiscated my phone for a period of time before exam. Again, i don't own naruto~ enjoy~

Itachi wakes up when he hears the sound of someone walking outside his room, which is the living room. He slowly make his way outside and manage to catch a flash of pink. 'Sakura?' Then he see a scroll on the table. The scroll that sakura received when she was 10 costed kakuzu a lot. 'So why did she left such a precious thing here?'. He picks the scroll up and runs his finger over the neat handwriting that says: To my family that i love with my heart, the Akatsuki. He scans the content and feels the corner of his lip tilt. 'No wonder she acted strange yesterday after seeing leader-sama.' as he recalls what happened when sakura came into his room to talk to him. She felt uneasy and itachi definitely felt it. She wasn't her usual self last night. She didn't even want to sleep when it's already late. After some coaxing and a kiss on the cheek, which made itachi realise that something is definitely wrong since sakura doesn't give out kisses. But he didn't ask her what's going on. 'Heh, the s-class mission huh? Guess we aren't gonna see each other for years huh.'. However, as itachi closes the scroll and put it on the table. A sudden realization suddenly hit him when he think of the reactions of the other akatsuki members.

Damn... all hell is gonna break lose later....

It was way past lunchtime when all of the others know what happened, and then.... "THE F*CKKK ARE YOU SAYING??? SAKU-CHAN IS GOING ON A F*CKING LONG-TERM S- CLASS MISSION?!?" The jashinist shouted at the one and only blond member. "F*ck off un! I going to f*cking rip off leader-sama's head!" (Right, as you can see, everyone's going 'hidan-mode'). "Shut your god damn trap up tobi." Kakuzu growls as a crying tobi is latched himself on kakuzu. "B-b-but *sniff*, saku-chan is *sniff* gone. *sniff*." "Well, thanks for stating the f*cking obvious, tobi. Gosh, i am going out to feast on people. Don't look for me. Grr..." A very angry zetsu turns on his heel and walk out. Itachi stands there looking at the scene before him and decides to go to the kitchen instead. He walks to the kitchen and stand there, before deciding that it will be better for him to return to his room and retreats to his room. The scene in the kitchen swirling in his mind. He remembers a very drunk kisame sitting by the table with his precious collection of sake and a whole lot of sake empty. Kisame is holding one of the bottle in his hand and he is halfway sliding off the table. Then there's sasori stuffing himself with marshmallows that sakura left behind while mumbling about revenge for not telling him about this mission and "i thought i am your favorite". Itachi can only shakes his head and wait for this mess to subside.

"What the hell is going on here?" The Almighty konan steps into the living room because the guys' voice are distracting pein from completing his work. "Konan, Grr..." everyone was about to say something, the supposedly out-to-feast-on-innocent-people zetsu pops out from nowhere. "Oh, so you guys know already? Great, i don't accept any objection from you guys, so pipe down." Konan is about walk out when a purple faced (look, blue skin + red = purple?) kisame walks in. "I just heard a woman's voice~ is it sakura~" then he falls down onto the unlucky sasori and his bowl of marshmallow that was walking beside him. The bowl of marshmallow ended up on deidara's head. "Danna! I am f*cking piss here and you're not helping!" Deidara strode over to sasori and throws the bowl back at him. "Konan senpai *sniff* , when is saku-chan coming back? I miss her..." tobi clings himself on konan.

'Damn...' konan inwardly growls. "Konan?" Itachi peeks out of his room. "Itachi! Just the person i need. We need to get them to shut their f*cking mouth up before pein makes his appearance and shinra tensei all of us." Itachi raises an eyebrow. As long as he knew konan, said woman doesn't curse unless in the middle of a fierce battle or she is seriously upset and piss. In this situation, it's the latter. As much as itachi doesn't want to shut the guys up cause it's none of his business. He doesn't want to face konan's fury. Itachi nods his head at her statement and the duo was about to strode back into war zone when they find an extremely piss-to-the-core pein standing at the entrance of the war zone in a stance that shows others 'i-am-gonna-lecture-you-so-badly-that-you-cry-you-better-prepare-yourself'.

"Say... you wanna get out of here?" Konan nudges itachi on the side. "Nah, let's just watch on. It seems interesting." Itachi smirks at the scene that unfolds. "Heh, sadist." Konan leans on the wall and watches on as a particular loud and shouting jashinist become a whimpering baby the next moment. "That's what akatsuki are made of, isn't it? We are all sadistic in our different way." "Yeah right."

"Any objections?" Pein scans the crowd of s-class nin that is sitting in front of him. "Leader-sama, when will saku-chan be back un?" Pein shakes his head. "What does that mean?" Kakuzu growls at the leader. "I don't know. It's up to her. If she feels that she doesn't want to do it anymore, she will come back." Pein lets out a sigh. "What the f*ck? That means it's something like a f*cking eternity?!" Pein nods his head. "Leader-sama, i am allow to sneak into konoha to look for her right?" Pein nods again. "Oi! That's not fair!" Sasori retorts. "I didn't say that you guys can't go. You guys can go, without her catching sight of you guys." The serious atmosphere is replaced by party atmosphere as everyone high-5.

"Guys! Let's just f*cking go tonight!" Hidan shouts as everyone (except itachi, pein and konan) agree with him. "No." Everyone turn to pein. "What in jashin's world did you just f*cking said?" "I said no." Pein repeats his word calmly as hidan growls. "There are missions to complete and the fund is running low." Kakuzu silently agrees with pein. "Leader-sama un, just cancel the missions and let us go see saku-chan un!" Deidara grumbled at pein's statement. Pein's eyes flashes dangerously at them. (Oops, wrong thing said, deidara...) konan winces and itachi silently slides away from the entrance. It wasn't long until he hears pein saying his famous "shinra tensei".

'Heh, imbeciles...'. With that thought in mind, he locks the bedroom door and ignores the cries of "SAKU-CHAN!!! SAVE US!!!!" coming from the living room.

End of another chapter~ to anyone who was waiting for my update during my absence, please accept my apologies. Hope you enjoyed~ till the next time~