Chapter 18: squished dango

Guys, sorry for the long absence. There's a game-or-activity-i-don't-know-what-you-call-it at the end of this story, that i thought of one day. I hope you will enjoy, i don't own naruto.

"This dango shop sure is nice and cosy." Kisame lifts his cup and drink away. "It's inappropriate to order sake when you're in a dango shop. Besides, we're on a mission." Itachi glance sideway at his partner and looks at the back of the familiar copy ninja who had been standing at the entrance since he and kisame walks in.

"Honestly, i never enjoyed dango. I just can't understand how you and 's' enjoy eating these." Kisame swallows another piece of dango. Itachi's eyes glance at kisame at the mention of 's' and continues to look at a certain copy ninja who is now greeting kurenai and asuma.

"I am waiting for sasuke." The copy ninja replies the duo's question. And itachi swears that he saw the copy ninja's head tilted a little to look at them. "Kisame..." itachi calls out to his partner who puts down his cup and nods at him. Together, they teleport away from the scene.

"Kisame, what's that sound?" Itachi furrows his brows. "Oh? You meant this?" Kisame pulls out a plastic bag with sticks of dango inside. "It's for 's'. I was thinking of giving her a suprise gifts from her favorite brother." Kisame grins as itachi almost laugh at his statement. 'You kisame, her favorite? Sorry to say, but i am her favorite. She said so before she left.' Itachi smirks and continues to walk and ignoring kisame's "Oi, itachi, i know what you're thinking!" Well guess what? The duo are later confronted by asuma, kurenai and the copy ninja. (I guess everyone knows what happened next right?)

"Man, was that a toad's esophagus? Eww..." kisame complaints as the duo walks through the path towards sakura's house. They are quite glad that sakura is lucky enough to get a house that is not in the town center. "Stop whining, kisame and think about the consequences of not capturing the kyuubi." Itachi looks at his partner, clearly annoyed. Itachi is not one who fails to complete a mission or a task given. In fact, today's the first time ever and itachi is disappointed. "Chill, itachi. Leader-sama wouldn't say anything if we tell him about sakura's well-being." Itachi can't help but agree. As stoic as their leader could be, said leader will always have a soft spot for his daughter. Well, sakura managed to conquer all of the members of the s-class organisation, so this isn't a suprise.

They stop in front of sakura's door. "Now, for the gift from her favorite brother." Itachi feels his eyebrow twitched as he took sight of the originally round-shaped dango. "Oops... nevermind. Sakura wouldn't mind if it's dango we're talking about." Kisame puts the bag in front of her door. "Come on, let's get going."

"You sure you're going to give her that?" Itachi asks kisame once again. "It's not too late to go retrieve it." Kisame sighs again as his reply. He knows how itachi can get all fussy when it's about sakura. But sakura once ate a dango which dropped on the floor and acted like nothing happened when konan came back with a dustpan and broom. "Once again itachi, nope. I am not going back to go retrieve that bag of dango." "Fine."

Later that day...

Sakura comes back home from the hospital to visit the copy ninja, lee and sasuke to find a bag of squished dango waiting for her. "What the..?" She picks up the bag and looks at the familiar untidy handwriting of kisame on a piece of paper that was sticked on the bag. How he managed to stick it on, i don't know.

"How sweet." Sakura holds the bag at eyes level and smiles as memories of her times with her family comes flooding back. "I will enjoy treat, kisame-nii, thank you."

End of another short chapter. Now, for the game time.

Tobi: Did tobi heard rightly? There's a game?

Me: Yeah, excited?

Tobi: Yeah, yeah! Tobi loves games!

Me: Anyway, here comes the question. Ready?

Tobi nods his head furiously.

Me: If kakuzu is to choose between hidan and his money. Which one would he choose? There's no 'he will choose both' or 'none of them'.

Tobi: Wait... Let me think... *sits down on the floor*

Me: Sure, take your time. Guys, help tobi by giving a little feedback ok? By the way, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and good luck with helping tobi with the right answer. Answer will be reveal in the next chapter. Till the next time~