Chapter 30

Raven watched carefully as Anastasia just laid in his arms with a glazed look in her eyes. "She okay," he whispered as Sean came over to assess her.

"She may be right now but if this is all new for her we all need to see how she will drop," he whispered not wanting to affect the moment.

"Da," Raven nodded as he kissed her forehead. "Did so good."

"She did amazing," Sean nodded in agreement. "She is perfect for us."

Raven felt her start to tremble so Gabe handed him a really soft blanket to cover her with. "You okay Kitten," Raven said soothingly as she kept trembling.

"What happen Bear?" She asked getting scared that she couldn't control her body.

"It okay Kitten," He said calmly as he rubbed her arms over the blanket so she was still touching the softness of the blanket. "You okay, you safe."

"Here," Luke said holding out a chocolate bar. "It may help."

"Thanks," Raven nodded as Luke broke off a small piece. "Open Kitten it help," Raven encouraged forcing himself to not frown at the chattering of her teeth like she was freezing. Luke places the chocolate in her mouth then kissed her forehead softly. Raven looked into her eyes and held her.

"It might help if you explain what sub drop is, Raven," Kota said softly. "If she knows it may help so she won't be scared next time it happens."

Raven nodded then started talking to her in Russian about subspace how that was the floaty tingling high she was feeling after her intense orgasm and now that the high was over her body was crashing from everything so she was currently in sub drop. He went on to explain how it was normal to feel all this and everyone was there to help her as her body got back under control.

"Bear drop?" she asked cuddling into him even more.

"Oh yeah he does," Corey smiled softly as he kissed the top of Raven's head. "He doesn't shake like you do but he does become more cuddly and lovey dovey as he drops."

"Gabe needs reassurance that we aren't going to leave him," Luke nodded as he held Gabe's hand

"Gabe needs reassurance that we aren't going to leave him," Luke nodded as he held Gabe's hand. "Everyone drops differently so that's why it's important for us to learn how you will drop so we can help when it happens."

"You drop?" She asked and Luke nodded.

"Luke needs sweets and being held," Gabe nodded.

"Most of us don't go into sub drop since we are Doms but we all like to cuddle and have the reassurance afterwards that we haven't pushed too far," Owen nodded.

"You call Devil," She whispered softly.

"I did," Owen admitted. "I have nicknames for everyone that I only use while we are intimate."

"What names?" She asked curiously earning a smile from him.

"Well Raven is my sweet devil, Sean is my kokoro which is heart in Japanese, Gabriel is my bebe which is baby in French, Lucian is my sugar, North is my grumpy carebear, Victor is my magical musician, Silas is my Greek god, Kota is my professor, Nathan is my precious Red, Axel is my Chief, Brandon is my blue eyed mechanic, Corey is my blue eyed hacker, and Marc is my coffee lover. They are all mine and I am theirs, and now you are ours and we are yours."

"You say first name," She said shocked and he chuckled.

"Special times call for it," He admitted softly.

"You say all time," She pouted and he sighed.

"I will try for you, our wife," he smiled causing her to light up. The rest of them lit up as well.

"You drop?" she asked and he nodded.

"I have Dom drop," he admitted, "I tend to worry if I hurt them too much or was too commanding and I tend to feel guilt that I may have hurt them."

"We all require reassurance," Axel admitted. "That's why we tend to cuddle afterwards even if we are feeling okay and we also have a color system in place that we can use at anytime to help gauge how everyone is at all times."

"Oh," she whispered. She had stopped shaking but Raven didn't like the tears that were forming in her eyes. "Bear." He held her and gently rocked as she cried. "No like this, bad thoughts, tummy hurt." She sobbed against him.

"Sorry Kitten," Raven whispered as he kissed her hair over and over, "It pass soon, just first time, anxiety go away soon. I hold you, you ours, did so good, so proud, such good wife. Love you so much. All love you." He said softly as everyone came over and took turns kissing her head and telling her they loved her. He let go so they each could hold her for a little bit then Corey placed her back in his arms once she started to yawn.

"Sleep Kitten," Raven said kissing her forehead again, "talk later."

"Keep holding," she whispered as she felt herself losing her grip on his arm as sleep started to take over.

"Always," Raven whispered as he held her tighter.