Chapter 3: Christmas Party

Ever since school started Chuuya has gotten all the attention. Girls would go after his group and other boys would wanna become friends with him. Dazai still got the same amount of attention as Chuuya did.

A girl named Yosano was hosting a Christmas party, she and Dazai were pretty good friends so obviously Dazai was going. Chuuya was also invited and almost half the school is going to the party. "Shit! Do we have to go?" Chuuya asked his friends. "You just don't wanna go because of Dazai!" Higuchi said. "Why have you been avoiding him lately? Do you like him or something?" Gin asked. "N-NO! SHUT UP!" Chuuya said, looking away.

"Whatever. We're all going anyway so even if you like it or not you're coming with us." Akutagawa said. "It should be fun right?" Tachihara asked. "I think so, I never have been to a party like this." Higuchi said nervously after she thought about it. "Just arrive at the party and ignore everyone! We don't need Higuchi to start getting worried now." Chuuya said. "Whatever!" Higuchi said.

It was Christmas Eve which was the day of the party. Chuuya wore a buttoned black shirt almost like his white one but it's black, he wore black jeans and his black choker. His friends picked him up and they all drove to the party.

When they arrived the house had loud music on a bunch of different colored lights, there was a snack table with some alcohol. There was some people fucking and others very drunk. All his friends split up to do their own thing. Chuuya wanted to be alone so he walked into a random room.

But there were people in that room. It was Yosano, Dazai, Kouyou, Atsushi, Akutagawa, Kyouka, and Tachihara. "Oh Chuuya? You wanna join us." Chuuya had his hand on the door knob getting ready to leave but he didn't want to be rude so he sat down and joined them.

"What are we playing first?" Dazai asked.

"Seven minutes in heaven, but we're gonna make the time to 45 minutes for fun." Yosano said. At this point Chuuya wanted to leave but like early he didn't want to be rude.

"But we're gonna spin this bottle to choose who we go in the closet with! Dazai you spin first." Yosano handed him the bottle.

"Alright." Dazai set the bottle in the middle of the group and spun it. Chuuya got a message and checked his phone to see who it was. The bottle stopped, there was silence. Chuuya looked back up and saw everyone staring at him.

"What?" Chuuya asked. "T-the bottle," Atsushi said. Chuuya looked down and saw it was pointing at him.

"Who spun it?" The small ginger asked. "Me." Dazai said. Chuuya sat there for a couple of minutes thinking to himself. "HELL! NO!" Chuuya yelled out. "You have to. If not, you have to strip yourself in the middle of the party." Yosano said. Chuuya thought that if he did this with Dazai no one would know.

"Fine!" Chuuya said, looking away. Yosano showed them to a small closet in a different room.

"Here you love birds go." Yosano said. "Shut up!" Dazai said, annoyed. The two went inside the closet and Yosano closed the door and locked it. She left and turned off the room light. Dazai and Chuuya stood there in silence.

The closet was pretty small but Chuuya and Dazai were able to stand at least 1 foot away from each other.

Chuuya suddenly felt Dazai's arms wrapping around his waist which made Chuuya blush. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?" Chuuya yelled at Dazai. "LET G-" Before Chuuya could finish what he was saying Dazai kissed Chuuya.

Dazai inserted his tongue in Chuuya's mouth exploring his mouth, making Chuuya's face turn red. Dazai started unbuttoning Chuuya's shirt, first Dazai started at Chuuya's neck making his way down to where his pants were he unbuttoned them.

The tall brunette started thrusting the small ginger, which made Chuuya start moaning super loud. Chuuya then cummed in which Dazai started cleaning down there by licking it all up.

Dazai grabbed most of Chuuya's ass and once again kissed. Chuuya tried fighting for dominance but Dazai managed to slip his tongue into Chuuya's mouth.

Chuuya tried topping Dazai, but the tall brunette wouldn't allow it.

Later the door opened which Yosano had opened. "Alright, time up love birds!" Yosano said a little worried about what she would see. Chuuya and Dazai both walked out from the small closet and left the room. Yosano was confused because she thought she would find something.... different.

Chuuya went to the alcohol on the table and started drinking crazy so he could forget what just happened, to make it seem like a dream when he would wake up the next day. Honestly Chuuya did like it, but he was too afraid to accept that he might actually love Dazai. That Dazai would turn on him when he needed him most.

The small ginger had already drunk 2 bottles. The loud music in the background started getting wonky, all the colored lights started getting dizzy and weird. Chuuya looked around clueless, almost forgetting everything.

He suddenly felt arms wrapping around his waist. He turned around quickly to see a tall brunette, the same one who turned on the ginger. Dazai lifted Chuuya's chin and kissed him. Chuuya liked it a lot. He didn't want it to end, he wanted this night to last forever. He loved Dazai and always loved him, but started feeling hatred only because Dazai chose his other friends over Chuuya and never gave a reason why.

When those memories came back in Chuuya's mind while he was kissing Dazai, the small ginger felt tears falling from his soft cheeks. Dazai's eyes widened. Chuuya never cried, he always showed his tough side, never his weak side. Dazai brought them to a separate room from the party. The room looked like a guest bedroom. But the lights were turned off and LED lights were fading into different colors, similar to the party outside the room.

"What's wrong Chuuya!?" Dazai asked, really worried.

Chuuya had his head down, very embarrassed that he was showing his weakness to the world.

Chuuya started to explain but couldn't speak. He stood there in pain. Chuuya doesn't wanna show his emotions to the world, it's like a weakness. But he just knew he had to let it all out.

Remember these words,

pain.

emotion.

weakness.

Sorry for not updating sooner (┬┬﹏┬┬)