Chapter 9: What Are We Gonna Do?

Dazai and Chuuya were now halfway into the school year. Things were pretty good. Dazai had asked Chuuya if he wanted to hang out on the weekend. And of course, Chuuya said yes. 

"Do you think it's like a date?" Chuuya asked his group of friends. 

"I don't know." Akutagawa shrugged. 

"Awww... Chuuya has a boyfriend!" Higuchi said. 

"Shut up! Where just friends." Chuuya said embarrassed. 

"But you just asked- never mind," Tachihara said confused. 

"Well you guys will be hanging out in two days, so be prepared." Gin said. 

"Yeah, I guess..." Chuuya said a little anxious. 

"You know, what are you and Dazai gonna do once school ends?" Akutagawa asked seriously. 

"What do you mean?" Chuuya asked. 

"You're in your senior year. Once school ends you and Dazai will be living in the real world. What will you do?" Akutagawa said. 

"I... don't know..." Chuuya said a little worried now. "W-we'll think about it!" Chuuya said trying to get off this topic. 

Their class period ended and it was time to go to lunch. 

Chuuya walked through the walls thinking about what Akutagawa said earlier. What will Dazai and he do? Will they split up? Move-in together? Get married? Then Chuuya turned red thinking about that part. 

Suddenly someone had placed their hand on Chuuya's shoulder. Which Chuuya flinched. 

"Woah, you alright Chibi?" Dazai asked as Chuuya turned around quickly to meet eyes with the brunette.

"O-oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine." Chuuya put on a smile. 

"Ok..." Dazai said a little suspicious. "Anyways you excited for this week?" Dazai asked. "Oh yeah, we're gonna go hang out this week!" Chuuya suddenly remembered. "You sure you're alright? You never really forget stuff like this." Dazai said worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine! Don't worry about me." Chuuya said.

After lunch, Chuuya and Dazai continued the rest of the day. Suddenly three days later came by and it was now the day that Chuuya and Dazai were going to hang out together. 

They both met up at the park and started their day together. 

"So where to first?" Chuuya asked. 

"We're going to the movies!" Dazai said happily. 

"Alright... What movie?" Chuuya asked. 

"Well, that's up to you Chibi!" The brunette says. 

Once they arrived at the movie theatre they looked at the movies that were gonna be shown today. 

There was a scary movie about a haunted house being possessed by a demon, there was a dramatic romance movie, an action movie, a cringe-ass vampire movie, a child movie, there was also a sex movie, and finally a movie about a boy and a puppy. 

"Wow, there's a lot of options today! So what are you gonna pick?" Dazai asked. 

"Uhm..." Chuuya was staring at the boy and the puppy. He really liked dog movies. But he knew if he chose that one Dazai would make fun of him. 

"H-how about the uhm-" Chuuya gulped. "The Yūrei-" Chuuya pointed at the scary movie. 

"Hmmm... how about the boy and the puppy? I saw you looking at that!" Dazai said looking over at Chuuya.