Chapter 2: Sexy Coming Your Way

Summer break was over and Dazai was ready to bully Chuuya. To be honest Dazai didn't know why he bullied Chuuya. All he knew was he was just getting bored of Chuuya over the years. But ever since they got into the school fight in middle school he actually missed Chuuya but tries to ignore that he might be crushing on the small ginger. 

It was weird because over the break Dazai was planning to bully Chuuya too, but everywhere Dazai checked were Chuuya usually is he didn't find him. He started beginning to worry 'Did he move!? What happened to him?!' Dazai kept question throughout the summer.

Dazai walked into the school and there he saw all his friends. And girls trying to talk to Dazai. "Hey have you seen the asshole?" Dazai asked his friend group. "Nope! But hopefully he finally left his ass here! No one wants an asshole like him." Dazai gave a fake laugh but was actually worried. 

Suddenly there was a big crowd some girls screaming, some guys were surprised. Dazai tried looking over the crowd. There he saw the a small ginger and some people behind him which looked like, friends?

But this isn't the nerdy ginger Dazai knew, this was a whole new different person. But the ginger had his foot on a guy it looked like one of Dazai's friends. 

"So? What did you say about me again!?" Chuuya asked him in kind of a scary tone. "I-I'm sorry! I won't do that ever again!" The guy begged for Chuuya to let him go. "Fine! But next time your dead!" Chuuya gave him a death stare. The let the guy go. Chuuya was wearing a white T-shirt with black jeans, had a black choker, and didn't wear any glasses. It also looked like he grew out his hair which rested on his shoulder. 

(Like this! HE LOOKS LIKE THIS HERE ME!? I mean yes yes he looks pretty good-)

Dazai was blushing at the sight of the ginger. Behind him was a Akutagawa which Dazai knew of his sister Gin, and unfamiliar blonde haired girl, and another red head. They all walked down the hall. These four people behind small ginger were losers like Chuuya but looked like they had a huge glow up just like Chuuya. 

Dazai approached the small ginger. "Well well look who it is? Why it's the shrimp!" Dazai and his friends laughed. Chuuya suddenly grabbed the collar of Dazai's shirt and pinned him to lockers hard. "Shut. the. fuck. up." Chuuya got pissed this time he isn't joking. 

"He's not worth your time Chuuya!" The red head behind him said. "Yea I guess your right Tachihara." Chuuya let go of Dazai but before he left he swung a punch at Dazai making the tall brunette have a bloody nose. "That asshole!" Dazai said out loud when the ginger left. "C'mon Dazai you wouldn't let him get away like that!" One of the guys said to Dazai. "Just this once." Dazai said and headed to class. 

EHEHEHEHEHE MY BABY HAD HIS BLOW UP YA'LL! (^///^)