Chapter 10: Let's Go Start A Life!

Two weeks until graduation. And all the seniors were ready to move on to adulthood. 

But Chuuya was unsure about Dazai right now. Every time he started getting on the topic of them planning their life Dazai would say, "It's fine don't worry about it!" or "I got it all figured out!" Dazai would say all these things, but Chuuya thought it would be important to plan it together. 

Chuuya was worried maybe Dazai didn't want to talk about it because he didn't want to be with Chuuya in the future. No. Dazai wouldn't do that. He specifically told Chuuya he would be with him forever. 

God this was too much for Chuuya, he hated overthinking things. It was just too stressful for him. 

Chuuya recently started wearing his glasses more thought. He didn't feel self-conscious anymore about him looking nerdy. Dazai made him feel better about it which was nice. 

Maybe a mix of being a nerd and being sexy was good. 

"So what are you guys gonna do after graduation?" Higuchi asked. 

"Well, me and Gin are planning on going on vacation," Akutagawa explained. 

"He's also bringing his little boyfriend too." Gin included. 

"Awwwwww, I didn't know you and Atsushi are dating," Higuchi said. 

"WE'RE NOT! He just kept begging on coming along so I just let him come." Akutagawa explained. 

"Mhm, sure..." Tachihara said suspiciously. 

"What about you Chuuya?" Higuchi asked. 

"I don't know... probably just chill," Chuuya said. 

"Dazai didn't say anything to you yet?" Higuchi asked, but then Gin nudged her shoulder. "Dumby stop giving hints." Gin reminded Higuchi. "You're the one bringing it up in front of him!" Higuchi argued. "What? What's happening!? Is something wrong???" Chuuya asked. "Don't worry about it," Higuchi said quickly and then left with Gin. 

"God girls are weird," Chuuya said but was still wondering about what they were saying. 

"Yeah, don't mind what they said. It's probably just nonsense or a prank." Tachihara covered up their hint. 

"Probably..." Chuuya said still wondering. 

_____________________________________________________

It was now 5 days until the last day of school, at this point people couldn't wait. 

Dazai was acting weirder every day. He was distancing himself from Chuuya. In fact, everyone was starting to act weird. Like his whole friend group acted awkward around Chuuya. Dazai's friends distanced themselves from Chuuya. 

So Chuuya just stopped talking to them. 

"God, what's their problem..." Chuuya mumbled to himself as he was walking home. 

He was so mad, but at the same time worried and sad. It's the same feeling as when Dazai's started bullying him. 

Chuuya knew it wasn't right, but still. When your friends leave you like that it's so frustrating!

_____________________________________________________

Tomorrow was the last day of school, and so far none of Chuuya's friends had talked to Chuuya nor did Dazai. 

Chuuya stopped at his locker to grab his books for his next class when suddenly a note fell out of his locker. Chuuya picked up the strange note. 

It read: 

Meet me at the beach tomorrow, at 7:30 pm. Don't be late!

 - Dazai :)

_____________________________________________________

Well, that was weird. Dazai would've just texted Chuuya but this seemed like a different case. 

All-day Chuuya kept looking at the note Dazai had given him, what was this for? 

_____________________________________________________

It was the next day and there was an hour until Chuuya had to meet up with Dazai. 

 Chuuya dressed nicely just in case this was for something special. 

He then walked out of the house and headed over to the beach. On the way, Chuuya's head flooded with thoughts. What the hell was going on? 

Once he got there his friends were standing there watching Chuuya arrive. 

"What is going on?" He asked his friends. 

"Sorry we didn't talk to you for the past 5 days, we just wanted to keep this special moment a secret." Higuchi apologized. 

"What special moment!?" Chuuya demanded answers. 

Suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder, it was Dazai. 

"For this special moment," Dazai said with a smile. 

Basically, everyone was there, even Dazai's friends. It was kind of weird to Chuuya since the spotlight was on him and Dazai. 

Dazai got on his knees and pull a small box from his pocket. 

Chuuya's eyes widened. 

"Nakahara Chuuya, ever since I met you. I've always loved you the way you are. Whether you are nerdy or trying to act sexy. But just know I'll love you either way." Dazai started, "But will you marry me?" Dazai asked as he opened the box. 

It was silent for at least 3 minutes, which felt like 30 minutes. God Dazai was nervous.

Suddenly Dazai could feel someone's soft lips kiss him. It was Chuuya. 

"Of course dumbass!" Chuuya said with a smile. 

Everyone cheered super loud. This was one of Dazai and Chuuya's special moments. 

They now are done with school and are about to get married. 

Life was just getting better

and better

hello! 

this book has sadly come to an end (┬┬﹏┬┬)

but it was super fun coming up with these chapters

anyways bye (●'◡'●)