Chapter 47

Nara's pov

I woke up as I heard my alarm rang. I closed the alarm and yawn while rubbing my eyes. What time is it? I squint my eyes and looked at the time. WHAT THE HECK ITS 9:23 a.m.?! No one woke me up. But what's wrong with me these days? I always wake up late. I shook my head and grabbed my towel before going to the bathroom.

After done showering I quickly wear my outfit. I just put on lipstick and some mascara. I grabbed my bag and hurriedly ran downstairs. While I was running, I slipped causing myself to fall down and rolled over. My head hit on the shoes rack as I groan and caresses my forehead.

"Are....you okay?", a familiar voice spoke. But I'm sure it's not dad. I turned around and saw, Yeonsang and a guy?! WTF?! What are they doing here? Wasn't he suppose to stay at gangnam? Did they saw it?!

"Nara, you woke up late", Yeonsang spoke as I stands up and clean myself. This is so embarrassing.

"That must hurt a lot", that stranger came towards me and checked my forehead. I gave him a confused look.

"No its okay hehe", I looked down and back away.

"I'm sorry for waking up late", I said while chuckling nervously.

"Okay", he said coldly making me frown at his behaviour.

"You want some drink? I'll make it", Yeonsang spoke and walked towards the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him", I said to myself.

"Where are you going Nara?", that guy asked.

"Who are you?", I asked.

"Oh I'm just Yeonsang's friend. His motorbike broke so I gave him a ride. But he told me alot about you. You're actually prettier in real life than pictures", he said. I ain't blushing even a bit.

"Oh I'm going to work", I said

"You don't eat breakfast first?", he asked. Who the freak is he? Why is he asking me about breakfast? Why did Yeonsang bring him here?

"No, I'll get going now", then, I walked out from the house.

_

Timeskip...

I opened the storage room door and grab the things Mrs. Jo told me to. It's a bit dusty here. I grabbed a yellow box and quickly walked out from the room while coughing.

"Wow that was so dusty", I said.

I went towards Mrs.Jo who's busy packing.

"Is this the box Mrs. Jo?", I asked while handing out the yellow box.

"Ah yes, thank you Nara.", she take the box and placed it with the other needed items.

"Do you need anything else?", I asked.

"Hm, no I think my work is done here but.....you can help the enha's packing their stuff, will you?", she said.

"Oh sure can, where are they?", I replied.

"They're at the fifth floor, right room", she said.

"Okay thanks!", I said and walked towards the lift.

I arrived at the fifth floor. Hm where's the room? Right? Okay there I think. I knocked on the door and wait for a response. A few seconds later some said 'come in'. I opened the door revealing all of them busy packing their things. Heeseung and I make an eye contact.

"Oh Nara~, come here", he said cutely.

"Hi!", I said and walked towards him.

"Do you guys have a lot more things to pack? I can help", I said.

"Oh sure, can you take all the ramens on the cabinet in the kitchen and put it in a plastic bag? It's the top middle cabinet", Heeseung spoke.

"Okay!", I walk towards the kitchen and opened the top middle cabinet. Wow that's a lot of ramens. I'm sure all of them love ramen. I think this is their resting room. It have a lot of stuffs here though. I put it in the plastic back then decided to check on my phone.

I thought I got no notification but I forgot that I shut it down last night. I hold the power button and wait for it to turn on. Then a calls and messages from Yuri popped out. Wow long time no see.

Yuri

YAAA NARAAA!

PLEASE ANSWER MEEEE!

AISH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NOT ONLINE?

HERE! *link*

IS THAT YOU?! Tell me that isn't you....

It looked like your house! PLEASE ANSWER!

_______________

Aigoo what's wrong this time....I hope it's a good news......I clicked on the link and squint my eyes, scared to see what is it. Sometimes Yuri will sends me some weird things and I ended up getting a jumpscare. The news popped. I opened my eyes and shocked to see.....

A picture of me.....hugging Heeseung....?