Chapter 35

Heeseung's pov

"Are you coming to her place right now? No I think that's not a good idea, that guy is still mad at you, and it's still raining", Sunoo said.

"No not today, maybe tomorrow.....why do I have to keep this secret for so long? I'm going to hurt if I'm late....", I said.

"Okay hyung, but now you have to take a rest, don't turn on the aircond, it's raining so it could be cold", he said as I chuckled.

"I know I know, thank you Sunoo....", I said and grabbed my mug and place it in the sink.

_

Nara's pov

I took a glance towards the wet window in my room alone. I told mom and dad that I need a space for a moment. I can't forget about what happened to me.....I've never experienced kidnapping, thank god I still know the skills that my taekwondo teacher taught me. Jiyeon is in a coma....she got beaten up so bad...

Suddenly the door swung opens, revealing Yeonsang. He walked towards me and placed a mug on the table. I didn't turn my head and keep focusing on the window, avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Nara, I made you a coffee", he softly ask but it won't make me turn around.

"Nara....I'm sorry I was just too mad, well you shouldn't break your promise", he said as I sighed.

He apologised and still blaming me of the incident? What kind of apology is this?

"I need some space, get out please I want to sleep", I said and stands up to close the curtains.

"I'm not finish yet-"

"If you're going here, just to give me a dumb lecture, then I think you should just leave", I straightly said, I've never say things like this to him....but he makes me do this.....

"Fine....", he said and walked out before closing the door.

I sighed and laid on my bed before covering myself with the soft purple blanket.

_

Yeonsang's pov

I walked towards downstairs and went to the living room. Nara acted strange earlier, she never kick me out like that....I was kinda felt bad of what I did to her, am I being too overprotective? Nah it's normal right? There's something she can do and there's something that she can't. I have the rights to advice her right?

"Yeonsang?", dad spoke.

"Yes uncle?"

"Me....and auntie have something to discuss with you", he said making me frown and Aunt Chae nodded while looking at Uncle Namjae.

"Well....we can see how protective you are towards Nara....but you have to give her a bit of freedom....I know what you're going to respond just hear me out.....from all the girls out there, some of them have freedom.....in a good way. Like Nara, she have to experience at least once, if she didn't, how could she interact with the others if she didn't have her own freedom, just having you strictly deny all of her doings....especially when she's falling in love", he said.

"But-"

"Think about it Yeonsang.....I know you don't want her to be some kind of bad peoples, but that doesn't mean you have to control her 24/7", he continued as I looked down.

I think he's right....

"Okay....I'll think about it....thank you", I smiled as they sigh as relief.

He pats my shoulder and went towards the toilet. I'm just afraid....if I'm going to lose her....forever.....

Yuri is not with me right now and I miss her. But why didn't I treat her like how I treat Nara? Is it because Yuri bullies me alot?

_

The next day....

Heeseung's pov

"What?!", I screamed caused everyone to look at me.

"Shh hyung, don't let anyone else hear us.....besides....Mr. Choi is the one who told me about it....he told me not to tell the others...but I have to tell you about it", Sunoo said.

"How did he knew?", I asked.

"Her mom contacted him and said that she needs a day off....and yeah Mr. Choi doesn't know the real reason why she will not come to work", Sunoo said.

"Who's the one who kidnapped her?", I asked again.

"He said that....it's Jiyeon's bullies, all of them came to her house and uses Jiyeon. Sadly, Jiyeon is badly injured....Nara had several injuries, she managed to fight them before the police came", he answered.

"Thank god...she's in danger....I really want to protect her Sunoo....what do I do?", I said.

"Oh....you said you wanted to tell her about your feelings right?", he asked.

"Well, yeah but maybe not today....we have some things to do", I said.

"Well okay, I'll get going now, I have something to work on", he waved as I nodded.

I opened Twitter, seeing many engene's posting about us making me smiled. Suddenly something popped out making my eyes widens.

(I couldn't upload the twitter I edited, just imagine how the post looked 😭)

Someone tweeted about the concert.....they knew who Nara is.....

*comments*

cutehee: OMG SHE'S PRETTY!

enhypennikiluv: what? You guys this isn't right.

enhypen1_luv: @enhypennikiluv why?

enhypennikiluv: @enhypen1_luv we shouldn't expose her on social media, it's her privacy...

heeseungismine: I don't like yesterday's performance, she touched Heeseung 😒

This....is bad....