Chapter 11

Nara pov

"1...2..3 *click* okay next!", the photographer said. Jake had finished his photoshoot and now it's Heeseung's turn. Jake walked towards me with a smiled plastered on his face.

"Did I do a great job?", he asked.

"Of course, you're doing an amazing job!", I replied while helping him fixing his jacket.

"Ah, I think a got some glitter in my eye", he said making as I immediately checked on his eye.

"Let me help", I said and blows his eyes softly. Then I brush the blue glitters off from his eye lashes.

"Much better, thank you Nara, I'll get going now, see you soon", he said and waved before walking away.

Then, I turned to Heeseung who was posing for his photoshoot. He looks so neat and handsome. With his very slim and tall body. He looks more like a model than a singer, but his voice are so calming and angelic. He's the most talented human being I've ever met. About a few minutes, then I realized that I stared at him for too long.

I snapped out of my thoughts and accidentally make an eye contact with Jiyeon. She rolled her eyes and smirks evily. What? Do I have something on me? Or you want some attention huh? If I got a chance to kick her 100 layers makeup face until the whole world will haze, I would have done it now.

"Okey everyone's done, let's pack our things and sleep", the photographer said making all of us laugh.

I grabbed the brown broom and began to sweep all the blue glitters confetti on the floor. Everyone had went to the main room accept Me, Jiyeon and one staff. While I was busy sweeping the floor, I felt something cold and wet on my shoulder caused me to flinch. That jerk just poured orange juice on my white blouse!

"Yah! What is wrong with you?", I yelled directly on Jiyeon's face.

"I'm sorry it was an accident", she apologized but in disrespectful way making my blood boiled. I managed to keep calm and pretend to play along with it.

"Okay apology accepted", I sighed and continued to sweep the floor.

"Listen here, biatch. I told you, you can't flirt with enhypen, but you did", she crossed her arms but I ignored her.

"Yah!", she kicked the broom and thought that I would be scared or flinch.

"What? Why did you think that I flirt with one of them? Oh is it because of I was HELPING Jake getting the glitters out of from his eye, it was my mistake so I have to fix it', I explained.

"You could just ask me to do it, I'm sure they're more comfortable with me", she said making me look at her disbelief. What bitch?

"Oh my bad, I will ask you next time", I fakely smiled and grab the broom.

"Yah! Stop you're so annoying why can't you listen to me?!", she pulled my hair making me push her away.

"Yah guys stop it, clean this all up", the staff said while grabbing all the empty water bottle.

"You, quiet I'm dealing this with her", she said making me chuckled.

"I don't want to fight with you, Jiyeon. Stop", I softly said but she's still in a bad mood.

"Are you scared? Wow what a scaredy cat!", she yelled and pulled my hair caused me to scream in pain and begging her to stop. The staff tried to stop her but she couldn't.

With all of my strength, I pushed her caused her to hit the camera and fall, then I saw the camera falling down slowly directly to her face. I quickly ran towards the camera to catch it but I was too late...it hit on her nose and it's bleeding.

"What in the world!? Nara!", Mr. Choi shouted and pushed me away on the floor as I let go of the camera stand.

"Uncle! I'm bleeding help!", Jiyeon screamed.

"Nara what have you done?! Are you planning on killing her huh!?", Mr. Choi yelled making me flinch and scared. The enhypen's member came with a questioned face.

"What happened? Jiyeon are you bleeding? Nara what happened", Jay asked but I just stayed silent and looked down.

"We might have to discuss this later let's bring Jiyeon to the medical room. Nara, go pack your things and you're fired!", Mr. Choi said making my heart crash into pieces. All that I can do is cry... I stood up and grabbed my handbag.

"Mr. Choi, you're just going to fire her just like that? We have to ask them what happened first, Nara would never do that...", Heeseung said.

"The proof happened in front of my eyes, I'm not blind! She hit the tripod to her face on purpose!", Mr. Choi said and rushed outside the room carrying Jiyeon...

"Nara...you--", Jake was about to say something until I bowed and walked away fastly.

What am I going to do? Why am I too scared to tell the truth? What is wrong with you Nara? You shouldn't have told Mr. Choi the truth....but I can't....Mr. Choi is very mad........When he yelled, my mouth remains shut and scared to speak anything....

I went to my place and stared at my makeup item. Then I realized my scratched hand, maybe I got it because Mr. Choi pushed me causing me to hit on the rack. I sighed grabbed the tissue to wipe my white blouse. Suddenly, 7 tall guys standing in front of me, one of them was holding a first-aid which is Heeseung.

"Let US treat your wound", Heeseung said and grabbed my hand.

What feeling is this....