Chapter 20

Nara's pov

I was chilling on the sofa when suddenly Jiyeon came and sat besides me.

"Um, Nara I have something to tell you", she spoke.

"Sure, you can tell me anything", I responded.

She took a deep breath and began to speak. She looked very nervous and happy. I mean kind of, she's mixed feelings right now.

"Um, today may be the last day I work here....I decided to continue studying....", she said making my heart softens.

"Awh, that's so sad....I'm going miss you, but it's okay, you can do whatever you want in life okay? Good luck okay? I will always support you Jiyeon", I said softly as I hugged her while caressing her back.

"Thank you, Nara. You're the only one who understands me. My parents and oppa don't, they want me to work here forever to help mom and dad. They said I'm the only one who can help them, but what about oppa? He's the oldest so he's the one who should help them. It isn't fair when only oppa gets all mom and dad's love. They probably know oppa only work here to have fun, he doesn't even do any of his chores, he only act when the manager's around. I'm disappointed....", she said along with a sob.

"Hey don't cry okay? I understand your feelings....I just want to let you know, your mom and dad love you, they just don't want to show it. But if they hate you, why would they feed you? Why would they let you stay at their house? Jiyeon, your family, friends and also me love you with all our hearts.....don't be sad okay? Cheer up, fighting!", I said while doing a funny gestures to cheer her up.

She nodded then I heard my phone rang. I ask Jiyeon for an excuse and went towards my phone on the table. Chanyeol's phone number appeared on my phone, the tall giraffe again. I took a deep breath and answered his call with a bit of disgust.

Me: What do you want?

Chanyeol: Chill girl, why do you sound so moody?

Me: Ugh just tell me what you want, I'm busy.

Chanyeol: Hm well, wanna facetime with me?

Me: No thanks.

Chanyeol: Awh pleaseeeee~

Me: I said no, I have plans.

Chanyeol: Pleaseee, just today. I know how to make you accept. Remember the CCTV~

Me: Don't you have any friends there? Why me? Ugh fine hurry.

Chanyeol: Yay! Wait up!

I accepted his facetime request and sighed.

"Halo Nara!", he waved as I waved him back with 1% energy.

"If you have anything to tell, just say it right now I don't have so much time", I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Aren't you happy to see me?", he asked.

"No", I simply replied.

"Nara who is that?", Jiyeon came with a box of orange juice.

"Oh he's the guy from the cafe we went at Daegu, Chanyeol. Chanyeol this is Jiyeon", I said.

"Oh hi Chanyeol, nice to meet you! You are very handsome!", she said as I hit her shoulder.

"Why?", she said while caressing her shoulder.

"No flirting allowed', I glared at her.

"Why can't I? OH! ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?", she screamed cause me to cover her mouth with my palm.

"Who's together?", a male voice spoke behind us.

_

Heeseung pov

I was practicing my vocals when suddenly I heard someone chatting at the living room. I thought all of them already leave since today is Friday. I drank some plain water and went towards the living room. Then, I saw Nara and Jiyeon chatting with someone on her phone. I just looked at them and tried to peek who are they facetiming then I saw the guy's face.

"Why can't I? OH! ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?", Jiyeon suddenly screamed as Nara covered her mouth with her palm. What did she say? Together? Did she meant dating? Is Nara dating someone.

"Who's together?", I spoke without thinking. Wait what?

"O-Oh Heeseung i-it's nothing", Nara answered as I walked towards them with a straight face.

Well, there's the guy. The guy that we met at the cafe. Are they together? NO OF COURSE NOT. But he flirts with Nara in the past. No this can't be....

"Nara, are you guys dating?", I asked.

"N-No, of course not! Why would I date a crazy giraffe?", she said.

"I want to talk to you, alone", I coldly said as she ends the facetime and followed me somewhere.

............

Nara's pov

I was confused when he brings me towards the second room. He shut the door close making me gulped. Is he going to beat me or what?

"Heeseung, what's wrong?", I asked while his back is facing me.

He turned around and walked towards me slowly making me walk in reverse until my back hit the wall. He didn't stop walking making me breathe uncontrollably. He pinned me by bringing his arms on the wall, his face only few inches away from mine making my breathe hinced. He smirks, causing butterflies inside my stomach. Why is he acting this way??? Then, he began to opens his mouth....

"I don't like seeing you with other guys except us....."

____________________________________