Chapter 17

Someone's pov

I woke up when I felt my throat dry. I got up from my bed and went straight to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took the big bottle of coke. I decided to bring the coke to my room, it will be warm but I don't really care. But suddenly I heard a footstep. Without any hesitation, I walked out and suddenly bumped into a girl. She screamed making me scream along with her.

"Jay?", she gave me a questioned look.

"Nara? Ugh why did you screamed?", I said and was about to laugh but I managed to hold it.

"Why are you awake?", she asked.

"Just wanna have some coke, how about you? What makes you so scared?", I said and laughed.

"Yah, it's not funny. I'm just want to have some cold water", she rolled her eyes and went to the fridge.

"What happened? Did someone screamed?", someone spoke making me look at his sleepy face along with others who's awake due the sudden scream.

"Oh haha, you're not gonna believe it, Nara was---hmpph!", I stopped my sentence when small hands covered my mouth.

"Shut it!", she squealed as I nodded while trying to hold my laughter.

"Are you okay Nara? Did Jay bullied you", Heeseung asked as he worriedly came to Nara.

"Ugh stop, it looks like y'all married...", I whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

Inadvertently, Nara accidentally sprayed the plain water that she drank onto Heeseung's face as soon as I said that. I was trying to hold my laugh. I quickly grabbed the tissue and wiped Heeseung's face teasingly.

"Yah I'll do it myself", he grabbed the tissue from my hand and wiped his face.

"I-I'm sorry Heeseung", she said.

"It's okay, Nara", Heeseung said. I smirked and slowly making my way out from there

"Let's get in guys give them some privacy", I whispered to the others but loud enough for them to hear.

_

Nara's pov

I glared at Jay's figure as he walks inside the room with the other members except Heeseung. Then I glanced towards Heeseung who's busy wiping his angelic face. I saw a tissue at his left cheek so without any hesitation, I picked the tissue making him look at my innocent face.

We make a sudden eye contact which makes my heart stops a beat.

"W-what? Um I'll go now bye!", I said and ran towards my room and closed the door shut. Why am I always running? Ugh it's not like he's gonna bite me! WHAT? Shut your mouth Nara you're thinking nonsense now....

I went towards my bed and turned on my phone. I didn't felt sleepy now, I'll just scroll down my twitter. I scrolled for almost 15 minutes because it's so boring until I saw one post that caught my attention. The sasaeng attack that happened yesterday had gone viral, wow that was quick. I clicked the comments to read people's response about the incident.

*comments*

enha1254: WHAT? OMG poor enha's. I hope nothing bad happened....

woniebear._: Why are they so crazy?

heeseungieeluv: I was there guys, I was trying to protect Enha, and there's a sasaeng who tried to pass me and claimed that she's one of their staff, HAHA LAME!

*close comments*

I exited twitter when I saw that one girl's comment. What? She's pointing at me now? There's a lot of reply's on her comments and I'm sure they trust her and make fun of me! What's wrong with this sasaengs? But at least there's many respectful fans, the idols will be dead if every fans is a sasaeng!

Then I clicked on my message and forgot that I have to tell Yeonsang if I arrived here safely, UGH DUMBASS NARA! THERE'S 23 MISSED CALLS? I quickly dialed his number.

*on the phone*

Yeonsang: *half asleep voice* hello?

Nara: Hello oppa hehe.

Yeonsang: Nara! Why didn't you call? Are you okay? Have you arrived there safely? I heard about the attack at the airport, are you hurt? If yes I'll go there!

Nara: Oppa,oppa calm down. Yes, I'm perfectly fine here, don't worry there's a lot of people coming, we all stayed together, I'm at the hotel now. I'm sorry I forgot to call you, I was too tired. And sorry for calling you at almost 4 a.m.

Yeonsang: Oh okay thank god you're fine, make sure to call me if anything happens okay?

Nara: Okay oppa I will, I'll end the call now, I have to have a good sleep for today.

Yeonsang: Okay Naranie, sleep well.

Nara: okay you too~

*Ends the call*

I grabbed the huge blanket and covered myself on it. Now, I have to sleep...