28

I was in my office handling some business through  emails when I got a text from Tracey. I opened it up and it was her arching get back, shaking her ass in some cheetah print panties. I damn near almost broke chair from falling out looking at this video. She be doing lil shit like this when she at home and I'm working. I swear it turns me on in a matter of seconds. I need a drink cuz she tryna have me catching a bone in here kissing somebody can walk on in.

I texted her back telling her to stop before real come home and go in. Once I finished sending of these emails I met with Maurice so we can go meet this realtor about buying a few buildings. I walked out to the main area to make sure shit was straight. Ion know who told these baggers to get naked but they finna get dressed cuz don't nobody wanna smell hot pussy. And this ain't a strip club.

"You hoes better find y'all clothes and put them on. Ion run a hoe house." I yelled out before leaving with Maurice

We finally made it to the first building and that bih huge as hell. You woulda thought it was a college. We walked up to the building at met with the realtor. I thought it was gone be a dude but it turned out to be a female. When I was emailing the realtor the name was Blake so I assumed it was a dude but I guess I was wrong.

I greeted her and Maurice tried to make a move as usual. This man here don't quit. We walked inside and she showed us around the place. Seemed as if she was talking more to me than Maurice. That man was being his usual self, always zoned out on conversations.

"Oops I sorry I dropped my papers." She bent down to pick up her papers and Maurice kept tapping me

"Look at her tryna get fucked. You know damn well she dropped them bitches on purpose. She want somebody to side swipe her ass and help her pick them up."

"Nigga what? I'm sure it was an accident and you don't know that for sure."

"Man you tripping. She bending over and touching herself cuz she want some. And I know you wanna look. It's only looking. It's not like you touching cuz I'm gone be touching." I laughed at this crazy fool then texted Tracey

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Me and the gang pulled up to the club and it was packed. We tried to invite the girls but they having a girls night and it's no boys allowed. It's cool though cuz we gone crash they shit once we leave here. We walked in the section and it was mad people in this bih. I'm not really into having a big crowd around me when I'm in a section cuz mofos you don't know always wanna come speak. Like leave me alone and go bout yo business.

The bottle girl brought out some henny and I poured a cup listening to the music. I felt a presence blocking my light so i looked up and saw the realtor chick. She was smiling and whatnot for whatever reason. She look too damn cheerful but whatever.

"Hey killa, right?" She smiled

"Yea that's me."

"How are you? I didn't think I would see you here by yourself. Your friend must not be with you."

"I ain't here by myself and he here somewhere doing whatever." She came and sat by me

The night went on and we were just having regular conversation. She seems like a cool person. Thanks hood She didn't bring up the reality stuff today cuz I def didn't want for other to hear about my business. At first I was gonna ignore her cuz I really didn't wanna talk to these strange ass mofos I'm here but it's cool. Me talking to her just means that the people won't bother me and know not to.

"Hey you wanna go dance?"

"I'm not a god and plus I got a gi-"

"Oh come on it will be fun. I promise not to step on your feet and I can shoes you some moves."

I eventually caved in and went to go dance. Falcons ain't my thing and Tracey always tried to get me to dance. I got two left feet. I would probably trip over myself.

The realtor chick was dancing on me and I just stood there. I tried to back up a bit but she holding on to my hands tight. Hey sliding her butt back and forth on my pelvis area ain't making things better. This gotta end right now cuz anybody could raise a video and send it to Tracey. I'm not a cheating man and I don't want her to think I am. I snatched my hands away and backed up.

"What's wrong. I thought we was having fun" She looked at me with confusion and sadness on her face

"lol you cool people but I got a girlfriend and I ain't gonna disrespect her like that."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Tracey

The front door opened and the guys walked in. It's not even 12 am yet. Roman came over to me giving me a long hug and picked me up. I knew that it was finna go down. I think it's weird to Fuck in somebody else's house but this man here doesn't cars at all.

"I missed you tray. The club was boring with out you." He said nuzzling his head into my neck

"Awe got and your friends didn't turn up?"

"They Did with their drunk asses. I had to be the sober one since none of them are really good drivers."

" awe poor thing. You wanna go drop them off home and then come back?"

"Hell no. They gone have to spend the night and sober up. And since everybody else seems to be half asleep half dead, we can go get out freak on."

He ran to a room with me still strapped around him and things went right. Clothes are flying, our babies are colliding. This just feels amazing.