6

When I got to the club I paid to have lil mama the whole night. She don't even need to be around these other dudes. Niggas is gone be mad when she don't come by them but that sounds personal. This the first time I ain't have my crew with me. I gave them the rest of the day off since I was coming here.

I went into the private room and started up the music. I was hoping she was gone be in here when I got in here but I guess not. I was about to get up and go get her but she came in. My eyes ain't never left either. This see through lingerie type one piece had me going crazy. I was so tempted to say Fuck it and Fuck get on this sofa but I know she ain't with that.

"Wassup lil mama."

"KILLA what are you doing here?" She asked trying to cover herself up

"I paid to have you for the whole night. I wanted you all to myself."

"This shouldn't even be happening. I don't like doing privates and I'm about to decline. This is crazy. You shouldn't even be here doing this. Gerald will find out and I will be in trouble."

"Trouble for what? Gerald lil skinny ass couldn't hurt a fly but you gone be aight cuz he ain't gone know."

She gave me a worried look and that said a lot. I don't know what this Nigga doing to make her scared or some shit. It's more to this and I ain't tryna press get on it.

"I can't explain it's just he got eyes and ears watching all over. He already thinks I'm cheating on him and he gets so angry." She whimpered a little

"Is he putting his hands on you? My mama said a man should never hit a woman. I don't like that shit."

She looked like she was finna lie and cry so I stood up and pulled her in for a hug. I gotta get her outta this situation she in with this negro. He stay bragging about his girl but yet he beating on her and getting away with it.

"I... I can't answer that. I don't want nothing to go south and for anyone to get hurt."

"Nah babygirl. If a man is putting his hands on you then you have to tell someone so they can do something about it. That is not normal in a relationship. No respectable man would harm his woman in any kind of way."

She ain't gotta say a word cuz I know how imma handle the situation. I don't even have to put my hands on him to shake his ass up a bit. I don't even know how she got with him but I guess. The shit he doing us some puss ass shit though.

I kept my hold on her and looked in her eyes. I could tell she was contemplating on if she should kiss me or not. Then again I could be wrong. I know I wanna kiss her but that would be wrong and she is vulnerable right now. I ain't finna make matters worse and start a war.

I patted the spot next to me so she could sit and talk to me since she wasn't gone give me a dance. I was hoping she would but I get where she coming from. Since me and Gerald run in the same circles I guess it would be inappropriate. But I mean fuck that Nigga cuz one dance ain't gone hurt and I def wanna see her in action. She already got this sexy ass outfit on. I can pubic bone area and it's shaved or waxed well.

"So what's it like being a stripper?"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

TRACEY

I got home and went straight to the couch. I was just too tired. I didn't do any dancing but I still got paid for spending that time with KILLA. He was respectful and didn't touch me or try to make a pass. We literally talked the whole night about our dreams and aspirations and why we do what we do. I didn't want to talk about my relationship with Gerald because it's rocky right now. Throughout the night KILLA was just staring into my soul and it definitely had an affect on me. His eyes alone are soul snatchers and he clearly snatched mines tonight.

I grabbed a pillow and blanket from the closet and hopped straight on the couch. I covered myself up with the blanket and went to sleep. It's at least I thought I was going to get some sleep. I could hear Gerald's footsteps approaching. I pretended to be sleep so he wouldn't bother. Soon as he starts to talking it's gonna be bull. I really need to sleep.

I could feel his phone light flashing on me so I kept real still with my eyes closed. They weren't tightened a lot but enough. When the light when off I relaxed a little and waited for him to leave but he didn't. He just whispered in my ear.

"When you wake up your life is going to change."

What the fuck did he mean by that? Now I know he must be on some other shit. I don't know if he serious or not. I hope that what he said is a joke and not him being possessive or crazy.