The Father Who Knew To Love

Guys, this OS is a fathers day special... This OS will explore the bond that was unexplored in the show, i.e., Binoy and Bondita's bond...

Let's continue with the OS...

----------------------------------------------

Bondita's age:- 16 yrs

Anirudh's age:- 24 yrs

----------------------------------------------

BINOY'S POV

Oh!!! This Anirudh... I am ashamed to call him as my son... What has he done?? Broke Bondita's heart by marrying Manorama... Shit!!! This guy... I need to protect her at all costs from Anirudh... Thank God I followed Bondita's idea and chucked out Sampoorna... Oh no!!! Bondita fainted.... Great... Anirudh... I will never forgive you for this...

BONDITA'S POV

What?? Pati Babu just tied his knot with someone else?? That too Manorama Ji?? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, PATI BABU?? YOU BETRAYER... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS... What was my mistake?? Falling in love with you?? You will say that it's mere attraction, but no... The feelings that I have for you is true... Baba always told, "Saccha Pyaar sadaiv andheka ho jata hai"... He was true...

ANIRUDH'S POV

I know Bondita, this will hurt you... I am doing this so as to protect you from the clutches of this Society... Just tolerate this for sometime... You will have happiness only in your life later on... I am forced to do this because you aren't concentrating on your studies... I am extremely sorry Bondita...

Bondita couldn't stand the sight of someone else taking her place and fainted and got a deep cut on her forehead... Anirudh controlled himself, but Manorama stopped... She tried going near Bondita but was stopped by others, asking her to stay away... Kaka was cursing Manorama for this sly act of hers...

The Pandit himself felt bad for Bondita and decided not to conduct the marriage and left the place... Kaka and others took Bondita to the hospital as she was bleeding heavily... Bondita got stitches on her forehead for the cut and was taken back home...

Meanwhile, Manorama filled her own hairline with Vermilion and they went inside RC Mansion... No one went to welcome them... All stood like statues... After Anirudh and Manorama came, all went back to their rooms including Bihari and Koyeli, but not before Bondita cursed Manorama...

"You will never be accepted... There is only one Bahu and that is Bondita alone..." Kaka declared

"Da is right... You will never be accepted nor forgiven... Don't try to impress anyone of us here..." Binoy chimed in...

"There is only one Boudi for us and it is Bondita Boudi only" Somtuk declared

"HOW CAN YOU ALL SAY THIS?? SHE'S MY WIFE... HOW-" Anirudh gets interrupted

"YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A WHILE BARRISTER BABU" Bondita yelled

Bondita turned towards Manorama....

"AND YOU!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HAN?? BY MINGLING WITH ALL OF US, YOU TRIED TO SNATCH MY HUSBAND NAH?? CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL... FINALLY YOU WRAPPED MY HUSBAND AROUND YOUR LITTLE FINGER AND SNATCHED HIM AWAY FROM ME... SO, I, BONDITA ROY CHOUDHARY, IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL THE MEMBERS AND DURGA MAA, CURSE YOU THAT WHAT EVER IS YOUR GOAL IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL FAIL IN EVERYTHING... YOU WILL FAIL... YOU SNATCHED MY HUSBAND, MY PEACE AND MY HAPPINESS NAH?? YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY OF THOSE... YOUR HUSBAND'S LOVE, HAPPINESS, ACHIEVEMENTS ALL WILL GO TO DRAIN... YOU HAVE DONE WRONG WITH ME... YOU WILL FAIL SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FACE ANYONE... THIS CURSE OF MINE WILL HAVE IT'S EFFECT FROM TOMORROW!!!" Bondita yells and storms off