What If? Part I

Guys, here is the next OS... This based on Anirudh's second marriage with Manorama... What if Bondita shot Anirudh with the gun?? What if Joydeep married Manorama?? What is the reason behind Bondita shooting Anirudh??

The answer lies in this OS... Let's see if Anirudh is successful or loses in his plan...

Let's continue with the OS...

BONDITA'S POV

I just saw my Pati Babu tying the knot with someone else... And that too an unconscious Manorama Ji... Poor Manorama... She doesn't know what's happening... I was shocked... I see the gun... Today morning I promised KSJ that I won't allow any gondgol to happen... I have no other choice other than to shoot Pati Babu... I looked at KSJ and he nodded his head and looked down... Without him noticing, I picked up the gun, and *BANG*...

AUTHOR'S POV

A bullet shot pierced through the air shocking everyone including Anirudh... Kaka closed his eyes, the ppl gathered there looked at Bondita in shock... Anirudh looked at his chest where the bullet had hit and fell down...

He lost his consciousness and was taken to the hospital... Bondita requested Joydeep to marry Manorama and take her away... The rituals were followed and both were married...

Here, Anirudh was admitted in the hospital and he was getting operated for the bullet wound... Little amount of blood was lost, not serious happened...

Anirudh woke up and found himself in the hospital... Then he remembered whatever happened... He starts crying because he didn't expect Bondita to shoot him... Then, Anirudh was discharged from the hospital...

On the way back to his home, Anirudh was replaying the scenes before he collapsed... Little did he know that Kaka and Bon know the truth...

ANIRUDH'S POV

What have you done, Bondita?? Why did you shoot me?? You consider me as your sansaar and do this?? It was for your benefit that I took the decision of marrying Manorama... How will I help her in her muhim now?? Kaka will not allow her to stay in RC Mansion... What to do??

AUTHOR'S POV

At that moment, all entered the room... Ani saw Bondita who was standing expressionlessly, but her eyes didn't hide the pain in them... Anirudh decides to question Bondita...

"Take rest for a while, afterwards come down Beta..." Kaka said

He left with the others and when Bondita was about to leave, he held her hand, asking her to wait...

After all left, Bondita shut the door...

"Bondita, why did you shoot me??" Anirudh asked, choking

"You will come to know about it later Pati Babu, let me massage your head... I know it's hurting now" Bondita said

"Okay, go ahead" Anirudh said

Anirudh was thinking, how did Bondita read his mind?? If she knows the truth, she still cares for him??

"What so ever happens, you are my husband and I am not a little kid anymore Pati Babu... To break down" Bondita replied, smirking

Anirudh sat straight, gawking at her... Bondita chuckled at his expression... Anirudh also smiled and hugged Bondita... He slept peacefully... Later, he was woken up and fed dinner by Bondita after which they went down...

"Kaka, you called all of us... What happened??" Anirudh asked

In reply, Kaka slapped him hard, shocking everyone... Anirudh fell over Bondita and placed his hand over the cheek...

"Kaka, why did you slap me??" Asked a baffled Anirudh

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD ANIRUDH??" Kaka yelled at the top of his voice...

"Kaka what are you-" Anirudh got interrupted

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT ANIRUDH!!! HADN'T BAHU SAID THIS TO ME, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER!!!" Kaka shouted

Anirudh looked at Bondita... Her eyes said it all... She made him stand properly and kept a hand on his shoulder... Anirudh downed his head...

"Da, what are you telling?? Please be clear" Binoy

Kaka narrates everything whatever Bondita told him... Binoy looks at Bondita and she nods her head...

"Bondita, there could have been other ways na?? Why shoot at your husband??" Binoy asked

"No Sasur Ji, I couldn't mix the sleeping pills because Pati Babu followed me to the kitchen... So I had no other way other than to shoot him" Bondita replied

Anirudh looked at Bondita with hurt in his eyes... Binoy ordered everyone to go to sleep... Bondita took Ani to her room... On coming inside, Anirudh shut the door and pinned Bondita to the wall...

"Why Bondita why?? What wrong did I do?? Was it necessary to tell this to Kaka??" Anirudh asked, with pain in his eyes

"You very well know Pati Babu that I never lie, and you hate people who lie... And, weren't you the one who said that a person who marries for a second time when his 1st wife is alive, that person doesn't deserve to be called Man... You said this na?? I shot you so that ppl won't bad mouth you for marrying Manorama Ji though you have me..." Bondita replied

"Bondita, how can I explain you??" Anirudh told defeatedly

"Pati Babu, did you think what your Little Bondita will face when she goes to school?? How many taunts?? Over that Sampoorna also will rile up the whole of Tulsipur against me... I can't stand those Pati Babu, I can't... You said, you saved me from the Evil Society but you yourself was about to push me into the same Evil Society??" Bondita said with pain in her eyes

Anirudh went into deep thinking, releasing Bondita from his grip... Realization struck him and his eyes widened in horror as the reality struck him... He looked at Bondita with guilt, pain and tears in his eyes...

"I am so sorry Bondita, I never thought of that... Please forgive me... I never thought the consequences of my decision" Anirudh said with tears in his eyes

"It's okay Pati Babu, let's sleep now... I am tired now... Here are your medicines... We will have a fresh start from tomorrow..." Bondita said, smiling

Anirudh had his medicines and both slept peacefully...

The rays of the emerging sun the next day, indicated the new start in their life... Bondita internally thanked Durga Maa for helping her... She went to Devipur and thanked her Mami for telling the truth... Mami was given money that was enough to pay the rent for the house selected by Saurabh in Calcutta...

Anidita lead a normal, peaceful and a happy life there after...

So guys, another OS has come to an end... The next part will be a bit emotional...

Stay tuned, am signing off...

Pls vote and comment...

Sayonarã lovelies...